Episode - 46

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your comments and votes in previous part. I m here with next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Swara and Nisha were coming out of mall when Nisha saw Riya.

" Swara, that's Riya na?" Nisha said as she saw her.

Swara also sees in that direction.
" Yeah that Riya only. Let's call her.. Riya!!" Swara said.

They call her. Riya saw them and smiled at them. Riya come to them.

" Hey, you both here?" Riya asked hugging both of them.

" Yeah, I needed to do some shopping so swara accompanied me." Nisha said.
"Yeah, but how you are here Riya?" Swara asked.

" I just came to buy few things for household." Riya replied.

" Ok, well now we three are here then let's go to have coffee." Nisha said.

" Yeah, let's go." Swara said.
" Okay" Riya said.

After sometime:

They were sitting in a cafe.

"Riya, you don't look fine? why are you so upset? I saw you yesterday also." Swara asked.

Riya look at her.

" Riya, if anything wrong then you can share with us. We can help you." Nisha said.

"It's about Arav na?" Swara asked.
Riya looked at her.

" How do you know about him?" Riya asked.
" If you won't tell then it doesn't mean we won't know Riya. Sanskar told me that Arav has feelings for you but I was really angry that you didn't tell this to me."

" Exactly, I also came to know from Alok only. Why didn't you tell us." Nisha asked.

"Because I am not sure about anything, myself, him, his feelings. and I just shouted on him that. I just don't know what is happening!! Riya said and hold her head with both hand.

" hey Riya relax, What happened? Firstly tell us. " Swara said.

Riya sighed. She look at them and then tell them everything happened four days ago. How she shouted on him. His sad face and telling that he will stay away from her now onwards.

" What? You said like that to him?" Nisha asked unbelievably.

" Yes, I.. I, just burst out on him." Riya said.

"Riya, do you really think Arav is playing around? His love is fake?" Swara asked Riya.

Riya didn't answered.

"Look Riya, I know Arav since long. He said true. He flirts with girl but never disrespect them. He is not like what you think." Nisha said.

" Right, I just know him since these few months only but I can say that he is really nice guy. Sanskar told me, he was never Serious for any girl before you. I was really amused when sanskar told me that he fell for you for the first time he saw you when you slapped him. You were right that, he is very rich and any girl will fall for him but you are the lucky because he loves you. Just Try to understand him once before completely ignoring him and his love.
It's your decision Riya that you want him in your life or not. You love him or not but I will say one thing he really loves you and everyone is not that much lucky to get love their life. I know somewhere you also trust him and may feel something for him otherwise you wouldn't have been so affected with his ignorance yesterday and you would not have been concent about him. you are just trying to stop yourself for your reasons. I know one thing that you must be thinking about Ruhi ( Riya's sister) and aunty. you feel insecured. But I can say that Arav will treat them like his own family. A guy who happily went away from you promising that he will stay away, just because you said.. do you think he won't think about your happiness and your family?
And about the difference, if two different people can't be together then may be me and sanskar wouldn't have been married." Swara said.