Episode-3

Hey guys... I m back with this story... It has been long time I updated this story... Finally writing it's third episode...  Nd thank you so much for voted nd views.....let's continue.....

To be continued....

About swara.. reaching home... conversation with her friend Riya ,arav saying Sanskar to let's go...

Swara comes into her sense nd instantly stands properly nd jerk Sanskar,.she turned around swiftly resulting her hair slowly hit on Sanskar face...nd run to another girl.... Sanskar closed his eyes due to her hair fall on his face nd open to see her but she went from their,..he saw her running,...
Arav was just watching the whole scenario amused...

Sanskar was looking at that direction.....
Arav; hmm.... Sanskar what was that...?.
Sanskar come in his sense realizing what he was doing...
Sanskar; hm..umm... Nothing... Let's go...
Arav; okay... Let's go...
Sanskar nods and move toward car door....

Swara move to her friend...
Swara; ok..let's go Riya....
Riya: what were you doing with that person....
Swara; its nothing,.. I just dashed with him nd he helped me...
Riya;oh.. okay.. achcha take this ... your money for today... Really swara u sang too well... .. I want to you to sing for movies... Albums.. ur concert.... Like a popular singer,..

Swara; I m singer Riya,..but the difference is that I sing in pubs,... Nd bars,.. nd about ur wish,..
( Main itne bade sapne nhi dekhna chahti,..kyuki jab sapne Tut te Hain,.. to bahot dard hota hai....)I don't wants to see such big dreams because  it's pain a lot when these dreams get shattered.. nd we shouldn't think about what we can't get....( Sad smile)...

Riya understand her as what she is talking about,.. she hold her hand...
Riya; how is Uncle... ?
Swara; he is not fine,.. nd I need to deposit money in hospital tomorrow,.. they are saying ... Baba needs to be operate in one month..nd so much money required,.. I don't know how to do it,..  ( tears)
Riya;  don't worry.. Everything will be fine...
Swara; hmm,.. but I thought something,..
Riya; what?.. don't tell me you are going to sell ur house too,..

Swara; I don't have options,.. I have to do it..or I will never able to collect that much money for baba operation,.. at least half amount of operation ,I can get...

Riya; are you mad swara?.. if you sell ur house too then where will u live,.. nd even if you sell the house ,... U won't be able to get that much money that ur baba operation can be done,... nd from where will you get remaining money,...
Swara; I don't know Riya,.. I don't know what to do... I tried  my best,.. but couldn't do anything,....

Riya hugs her..
Riya; hey swara.. relax.. we will solve it.. we can find some solution... Don't break down like this,.. u have to be strong swara ,.. for Uncle. You know he is really lucky to get a daughter like you,.  You are his strong daughter na,...

Swara wipes her tears,.. nd calms a bit..
Riya; achcha swara... U were telling about some job in company,.. did you tried,..

Swara; yeah,.. I did,.  Tomorrow is interview for that.. I will go,.. I hope I get this job...

Riya; u will nd Don't worry.. everything will be fine,.. nd one month is still there na,.. u will figure out something.. god helps everyone.. who help themselves...

Swara nods with small smile..

Riya; now let's go...

Swara; yes.. let's go..

They took auto nd go to their house...
After sometime..
They come out of auto and paid auto driver...
Riya; okay swara  I m going.. take care...
Swara; okay... Nd u  too take care..
Riya; ok.. bye..
Nd she left..