-Sabotage me. [Chapter 31]

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE- Sabotage me.

Niall’s POV:

Leaning forward in my seat I let my fingers dance over the keyboard and after typing the first two letters of my last name the suggestion of Niall Horan and Ashley Dawson came up as the second one.  Clicking on that I braced myself for the results, which, as Google kindly told me, were delivered within 0.23 seconds.

Niall Horan and Ashley Dawson: Maybe not just the summer fling everyone thought they were?

Horan and Dawson: Fling of last summer or this winter?

Boy band member and Fashion Icon rekindled romance?

Is Ashley Dawson pregnant with Niall Horan’s baby at the tender age of eighteen?

Well, rumours sure are a bit spicy today. I cast my mind to Ashley and imagined her probably doing the same thing right now, her eyes narrowed as she scanned the text from her phone, laptop screen, whatever as she held her hair from her eyes. But unlike me, no doubt she was being drawn in by negative articles about her. That was the thing with Ashley, people talking about her really broke her, but she just couldn’t resist the temptation to keep reading, however much it was damaging her confidence. She always had been like that though, four people said she was pretty she wouldn’t believe them but thank them anyway, one person said they hated her and fired countless insults at her usually along the lines of whore, ugly, fat the type that she really couldn’t use or deserved she would believe it. But the thing was she never did retort back that often, since she thought what they were saying was true I guess she never really felt the need to confront them about it. I had told her on countless times that it was just someone sitting behind their computer screen, jealous of her and everything she is both inside and out but she was adamant that if one person saw her that way, then surely everyone did, right? Wrong, but with Ashley, she never was convinced easily.

Last September the breakup of Niall Horan and daughter of Michael Dawson, Ashley Dawson, took the nation by sheer surprise as the two appeared to drift apart, right? Well, at the time that was what it was perceived to be but a recent source told us a few months afterwards that the breakup was anything but a dragged out and distant multiplying fading relationship but a sudden and most surprising ugly one. The breakup was rumoured to have happened in-between the dates of September 13th and September 25th and was the result of a rather heated and serious argument between the two seemingly ‘loved up’ couple in the eye of the public. It was never clear who ended it once and for all or whether it was a mutual decision but our source seems to think it was the result of Ashley getting a little too worked up at perhaps something Nialler had said…? Or perhaps something she unwillingly found out about her Irish blondie of a pop star boyfriend? We don’t know for sure. But after this ‘heated argument’ Ashley was rumoured to have been quite the bit upset about the whole ordeal and was spotted crying on her way home from a club in London where she went with her now ex-boyfriend and his band mates after they came back from their two and a half week trip to America. Mere days before this happened the couple seemed quite the bit fine and tweets were circulating claiming how much they ‘loved and missed each other’. But that was all last year and after a month or so this all seemed to blow over and aside from being spotted at the subway a few times Ashley had fled to New York pursuing a career in the fashion industry and there was no public contact with our poor Nialler who was apparently heartbroken and housebound back in England. Apparently he was also quite the bit teary about the whole thing and went through the whole break up routine grieving over his beautiful blonde and blue eyed fashion icon of a girlfriend. However after two months of lying low in New York Ashley began to be pictured a lot more often in the city that never sleeps and was rumoured to be boozing it up and was also seen hanging around with a new guy whom she was even spotted leaving her NYC apartment with once or twice.