-These four words. [Chapter 41]

CHAPTER FORTY ONE- These four words.

“Okay so I bet she’ll like totally throw a diva tantrum right before she goes in or something. Oh I pity you Ashley, having to be there every step of the way, her best friend her-“

Harry teased inching closer to me as he said this.

“Shut up Harry, guys this isn’t nice. You’re all bitching about her and you don’t even know her.”

I frowned and Harry chuckled leaning back into his seat and smirking, proud with himself. Elise’s wedding had been the centre of the conversation for the past half an hour now. I myself couldn’t see it being completely smooth and I would agree, she is a diva, but I knew her well enough to say this, they, did not.

“Wait show me a picture again.”

Zayn commanded and I sighed giving him a tired look I spun the laptop around which was displaying her twitter, in all her hair dying, shoe buying, tantrum throwing, wedding mad, glory.

“Can’t wait to be the princess of the castle. Baby I love you.”

Zayn recited one of her recent tweets, and they all burst out laughing, even Niall found this hilarious. For the sake of being nice I didn’t laugh. Even if she was a complete diva, I didn’t like bitching.

“That is…” Niall said in between laughs. “That is fucking diva gold!”

I rolled my eyes giving him a nudge in the ribs but he only began to laugh harder, I just sat there refraining from laughing too.

“Guys, guys, guys…” Liam’s laughter quickly subsided and everyone slowly turned to look at him. “Maybe Ashley’s right, this isn’t nice.”

“Oh come on Liam, we’re hardly saying anything. We’re just looking at her tweets.”

Louis re-assured patting him on the shoulder.

“Yeah and totally mocking them.”

I added and then the attention turned to me as Zayn passed the laptop back and I began to scroll down her profile supressing a cringe at the majority of her tweets.

“We’re not mocking them; we’re just…Observing the personality behind them.”

Zayn nodded curtly and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“You’re mocking them.” I repeated. “And it’s not nice.”

“Awh come on Ash just because she’s like your only friend in New York it doesn’t mean you can say you like her.”

Harry chimed in and I slid my gaze to his raising my eye-brows. Somehow, Harry always managed to get underneath my skin, it’s so weird, and some day I’m just wondering if he’s gonna catch me in a bad mood and push it too far. I can almost picture it. A low round of ooos chorused as I narrowed my eyes at the younger boy shifting in my seat to face him. Niall distinctively snaked an arm around my stomach as if I needed restraining. I’m not that violent, gosh.

“Awh come on Ash just because she’s like your only friend in New York it doesn’t mean you can say you like her.” I mocked him and he raised his eye-brows, his eyes silently daring me to push it further. So this is what I did. “Can’t say I like Faye. Or I can’t say I like it when you’re on a break from Faye and you bring home about ten whores every night, but I put up with it, don’t I? Learn to tolerate, Harry.”

Maybe the mention of Faye was a little bit too far. But after his recent comment yesterday on my underwear I figured he deserved it. And I could tell I had provoked now as he was silent for a few seconds and then discreetly licked his lower lip and everyone around us fell silent. And Niall’s arm got that little bit tighter around my body.