-Audible, unwanted, remarks. [Chapter 62]

CHAPTER SIXTY TWO- Audible, unwanted, remarks.

“I’m just saying,” Harry said giving a careless shrug as he sipped his coke and licked his lips afterwards the fizzy brown liquid leaving his lips slightly damper. “That maybe you should…I don’t know think about somewhere…Smaller. I mean it was practically a mansion.”

He remarked as he took his final swig downing the rest of it as he took a casual glance around his and Louis’ flat. After not being properly lived in for almost a year due to living in the house together as a band to make things easier it was looking pretty bare. And I was having to refrain from showering the premises with any possible cleaning agents I could find. The smell was so thick and heavy as I walked in I was still shivering and refraining a gag now. A whole hour later.

“That’s what I said.”

I chimed in sliding a pointed glance in Niall’s direction beside me. He shook his head letting out a light and ever so slight chuckle at himself as he looked back at me and then leant forward pressing a kiss to the tip of my nose. But Niall was sure of himself, very sure of himself. I’d seen brief pictures before we went to go and see that house but I assured myself they always made it look bigger and better in the pictures…I was wrong.

“I don’t want somewhere smaller. You have to admit Ash if we’re gonna do this we have to do it properly. If we get somewhere small then a few months later we’re gonna want somewhere bigger, trust me. We might as well just go for it in the first place. You’ve grown up in big houses all your life, you’re soon gonna find somewhere else too small. Trust me, I know you.”

Niall assured me tucking a strand of hair behind my hair and smiling down at me that simper of a smile. He was so sure of himself and that he wanted us to have a proper life together it was undeniably sweet and heart-warming to know he felt that way as much as I did. But I was just slightly concerned here, I mean there was only going to be two of us, I wasn’t convinced what we would do with a big house between the two of us. The thought of moving in him anyway was undeniably exciting but daunting at the same time, I’d never been in such a serious and committed relationship before, or – in all honesty – felt this way before. New things scared me, but with Niall, they did seem all the less scary, even if by only a fraction.

“Oh do you really?”

I smirked almost forgetting that all the others were watching us. Even Louis had slightly perked up today, which was new ground for a long time. He nodded leaning down and resting his forehead against mine. There were simultaneous groans as he pressed his lips against mine for a few brief seconds.

“You know you guys are so serious it’s almost scary. I mean, I don’t even have a girlfriend.”

Harry frowned crossing his arms over his chest and sinking in his seat slightly. I looked over at him pitifully sending him a simper of a smile. After Faye called it permanent quits Harry moped about for a few days and then went back to his clubbing ways, I wondered when he would finally settle down, if ever. His love life was an interesting one to watch, it had always amused me in some way.

“Awh Harold.”

Zayn cooed throwing an arm around him as he continued to frown his dark curls drooping in his eyes.

“Maybe Niall’s right Ashley,” Zayn shrugged and I quirked an eye-brow. “I mean what have you got to lose by having a bigger house? All the more better for when we throw parties over there, right?”

He winked and I rolled my eyes, he would think about it like that.

“I just don’t know what we would do with all the extra space.”