-Petty little crushes. [Chapter 53]

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE- Petty little crushes.

Louis Tomlinson:

“Well that was…Eventful.”

Harry stammered as he shoved his hands into his pockets and began chewing furiously on his lower lip – you could tell he was mad – he was always mad when a girl turned him down, after all, he’s Harry Styles. You could also see the clear blush on his cheeks, in Harry’s world, he doesn’t get turned down. Which is why right now he’s having a damn hard time believing he just had. I, found this all pretty amusing, he was raving about banging her again – I had to admit she was hot – he already had his whole speech planed. “I’ll treat her to coffee or whatever Lou, and then I’ll just talk to her for a few hours and then bam, see you tomorrow morning, I aint coming home tonight.”I chuckled to myself as I recalled him saying this to me mere hours ago and now what were we doing? Walking back home after he got a harsh battering.

Apparently for Tiffany, the bang and run and come back three months later for another round of fun, wasn’t her cup of tea. But it was Harry’s cup of tea; or at least it was when he was on another break from Faye. But this wasn’t just a break; she had finally called it quits and gave him quite the earful about it. So as he always was, he was keen to get back at her. “If I bang that bird I did on our last break she’ll be fuming, and if I get in the tabloids, even fucking better.” He had chuckled evilly. I was expecting him to, he’s Harry, he always gets his way. Even though he was my best friend and I was supposed to be there for him, I got more humour than affectionate support out of this.

“What? What are you laughing at? That wasn’t funny you know Lou…She doesn’t know what she’s missing, she couldn’t handle all this.” He scowled popping his collar and then gesturing to his body. I just watched him and raised my eye-brows.

There’s nothing better than seeing a boy who thinks he’s every girl’s dream get rejected. And by a hot girl too. He was Harry’s standard though, I didn’t exactly blame him, he’s young, why not have a bit of fun if he’s not ready to settle down yet? I just found this situation highly amusing. The part where she chucked her coffee onto his lap was the best. “My balls Lou, my balls!” It was quite the quality entertainment.

“I just find it funny that you were blabbing about how you weren’t gonna be home tonight and here we are, coincidentally walking home. You have to admit though mate, the coffee thing was pretty damn good. I so should have videoed it, I would have become a YouTube legend with that quality entertainment. Good job Hazza, good job my son.” I chuckled clapping my hand onto his shoulder a few times. He violently pushed me off and sent me a death glare as he flicked his curls from his eyes. I smirked, winding him up was something I could do all day, and the day after, and the day after, his reactions were just priceless; and the more you did it, the better they got.

I chuckled to myself again as the coffee incident kept on replaying itself through my mind “Lou get me a fucking napkin.” Gold.

“Shut up. I never saw or heard of that brunette you shagged at the club that night again, lost her did you Lou?”

He smirked narrowing his eyes at me. I grimaced as I remembered that night. I didn’t even like her, it was just to get my mind off of…Her. I winced as the girl I was supposed to be forgetting about came back into my thoughts; I need to stop this, I have to stop this. Harry was looking pretty smug as my amused and teasing demeanour fell completely slack into my mode of wistfulness.

“Th-That was different. I didn’t even like her, I was out of my head Haz; I do stupid things when I’m drunk.”

I stammered feeling my heart beat up as he continued to eye me suspiciously. Everyone keeps doing that lately, I think they’re catching on. I sure hope they don’t, ever. And I sure hope she doesn’t catch on, ever, cus I bloody well know I don’t have a chance in hell with this girl, she’s everything.