-Don't ever come back. [Chapter 34]

CHAPTER THRITY FOUR- Don't ever come back.

The moonlight was shining in thin small chinks through the half open curtains, thin rays of light wispy and small as they played out across the carpet in strange shapes casting out across the floor and reflecting onto my hand that was sprawled over the side of the bed my fingers curled up on each other as I came around. The first thing I did was smile as my senses regained and I realised I was awake and that it was Christmas Eve. Countering for how dark it was you wouldn’t believe it was almost five in the morning, but it was winter. Memories from last night came back and I smiled to myself, after the meal though, that was when my day got a whole load better, even if it was nothing special it was nice to just spend some time with Niall doing nothing in particularly but cuddling, talking and indulging in many of our infamous make-out sessions on the sofa. I still wasn’t sure whether I was more excited or nervous about going to Ireland with Niall today, last time with him there was amazing and his Mum and Brother were really welcoming but this time was different. This was Christmas and this was his whole family, most of them anyway.

Niall stirred a bit beside me moaning in his sleep as he slowly came around tossing and turning and then tightened his arm around my waist so close I couldn’t move. He hadn’t fully woken up yet so I took this opportunity to look at him and watch him wake up. Tracing my fingers up and down his stomach I saw a smile curl at the corners of his lips as he twitched slightly moving his hand underneath the covers and slipping it to my inner thigh rubbing it slightly causing me to shiver with craving for him. He’s definitely awake now.

“Mmm stop it.”

I moaned as he continued to trace his fingers up and down my inner thigh smirking as I said this he opened his eyes meeting mine but he kept his fingers there still moving them up and down but with just less motion now.

“Stop what?”

He asked smugly and I refrained an eye-roll, although I wasn’t sure it was even feasible when he had my stomach doing somersaults already with just the small motion of tracing his fingers against my skin in a very sensitive place.

“You know what I’m talking about.”

I retorted supressing a moan. Wow, he really had me going this crazy with this one small gesture, but it was not such a chaste one.

“No, I really don’t…Maybe you could educate me?”

He smirked now his fingers travelled higher resting playfully on my bikini line causing another prominent shiver to run through me.

“Y-You’re particularly cheeky for first thing in the morning…”

I breathed trying my best to seem unfazed by his ever travelling hands on my body making my skin tingle with each painted movement like a tiny brushstroke against a bare canvas, so smooth, soft and innocent, but at the same time so naughty, impure and cheeky. But then again, that was him all over, switching between personalities when in and out of public.

“Or…Maybe you’re just particularly a tease lying here in this..”

He suggested for a split second slipping his fingers underneath the materiel of my panties by my hip making me seriously flood with crave.

“Shut up all my other stuff was packed not my fault.”

I reasoned turning slightly to the side so my stomach was pressed against his side.

“I wasn’t complaining.”

He chuckled making a smile rise on my lips as I pressed them to his cheek and he then tilted my chin up kissing my lips instead sweet and soft for a few seconds.