Jungkook Goes Missing

requested by @Armanto_JayKey !

-----------------------

Seokjin's POV-

The waiting room is in a light of flurry, as boys and crew members rush around us, about to prepare for the concert ahead of us. We have another hour to go before we step up on the stage, but the stadium is already full of people waiting, cheering for us. Although we can't hear anyone this far back in the arena, with the soundproof walls, we regularly feel small vibrations in the room, as people stamp their feet and scream fanchants. It's sort of soothing, whilst also heightening our nerves at the same time.

Jimin walks past me, cradling his neck. "It's hurting ..." He's been mumbling to himself, but I couldn't help overhear him.

"What's hurting, Jimin?" I ask.

"My neck ... it feels all stiff and sore again. I can still move my head but it's really painful, hyung."

In 2017, Jimin had to sit out a few concerts due to all of the muscles in his neck seizing up. He had to wear a neck brace to stop him from jarring it, which was obviously pretty scary to look at. Jimin really didn't take it well, and his mental health crashed. None of us were really doing well that tour, with all of us having bad aches and pains in our body, but it just seemed to be like a tipping point for us boys. We had started to discuss disbandment, but, oh so thankfully, we thought better of it, and here we are now.

"Do you think it's the same thing, or do you think you might have slept funny in the car?"

He shakes his head a little, then winces, whimpering just softly enough for me to hear over the noises of the others. "I-It's the same thing. I feel like I can't breathe when I move my head in any direction. The kinetic tape is doing absolutely nothing to ease it."

I pause, trying to think. The only way I can think of Jimin getting around it is if he wears the neck brace again, but I know that he'll be too proud until it's too late. "Maybe you should sit for this concert? It'll help ease your neck, and then it hopefully won't seize."

Jimin shakes his head more determindley this time, biting back the pain he feels. "No. I can't."

"I think you might have to."

He moves away from me, trying to get away from the conversation. I don't follow him, sighing internally. I stand, and make my way over to one of the medics, and inform him that Jimin's neck is hurting again. They follow him off to the changing room, and again, I don't follow, not really wanting to be the one to witness that argument. He'll come and get me later for it, I'm sure, as his temper is pretty frayed, especially when we're on tour.

I watch Hoseok warm up with Namjoon, cracking his joints for him, since Namjoon is a bit of a wuss when trying to get his body fully prepared. Cracking your joints is never fun, no matter how long you've been in the industry for. Today is our last concert in the UK, and, it's our first ever time coming to the UK too, so it's been pretty exciting. I'm already excited for when we next come back, as we've been too busy this time round to really explore London properly. After that, we have an interview with a British TV personality, but I can't remember his name. It's the only interview we're doing here, since the British media is pretty big on dragging down celebrities with negative comments, and often misquote people to make them look bad.

I jolt back to my senses when I hear a loud cry from the bathroom. I could recognise the voice anywhere. It's Jungkook. He comes hobbling out of the bathroom, holding a wodge of toilet paper on his foot. He looks around wide eyed, and manages to catch my eyes. "Hyung! I've been cut!"

Jungkook has never been one to overreact, so I grab his arm and help him to sit on the sofa. He has tears in his eyes, but he refuses to let them go, sniffing hard to try and make it stop. I gently peel back the tissue to be faced by a massive gash on the bottom of his foot. Despite how deep it is, it's not bleeding too much, leaving me to be able to see all of the layers in his foot. I hiss and quickly press the tissue back over it, trying to hide the nausea that passes through me. "How on earth have you managed that?!"