Jimin: Kidnapped

i put so much effort into this one lmao

---------------------

Jimin's POV -

This month, we're staying in Italy. It's a sort of half Bon Voyage, half world tour. We held a few concerts in Italy, and now we're doing a small documentary about the tour, and all the places we've been, since we're officially half way through.

I'm personally loving it. I love to travel, and my recent fixation has been Europe. The only European language I somewhat speak is English, but most European countries seem pretty good at English, and sympathise with me about my lack of skill. I also don't mind hot countries, though I'm not a big fan of getting tanned.

We don't have anything special planned. We'll mostly just vlog the places we go, and when the staff call us, we'll give interviews on what it's like being on tour. In all other times, we can just do what we want. The fans have been super respectful, and rarely shout after us, and they don't take pictures of us if they recognise us. It's been really peaceful.

I don't think the other boys can say the same. Yoongi really hates the heat, and, if Hoseok is outside too long in hot weather, he gets nauseous. I know we're all missing Korean food, and there's no authentic Asian markets or restaurants where we are. The stodgy food is making me feel a bit sick, to be honest.

I think though, the only thing I really dislike about Italy, is how everyone's attitude suddenly changes during nightfall. Like wolves, or something. It's like all the leeches come out, and it's like there's always someone following me. The drunks are too rowdy, and the streets are so dark it's easy for someone to prowl on you - unfortunately I say that from experience. (this happened to me in italy i fucking hated it lol)

During the day, though, it's beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing. There's so much history wherever you look, and there's always a faint smell of salt in the air. Most of the streets are made of cobblestones, and a lot of the shops around are small local businesses, which I love to support. A lot of it reminds me of Malta, though that's not shocking, as they're so close together.

I've been thinking about learning Italian. It sounds so romantic, and I love the way it just rolls off the tongue, but I can't really think of when I'll get to use it properly. I mean, it's cool knowing a language, but I don't know anyone who speaks Italian, and I feel the talent would just fade. I think Spanish might be better, because it's spoken in more countries.

Anyway, this feels like such a needed break, no matter where we end up. I love touring, and I love performing, but it's insanely tiring. Although I don't have asthma, I often struggle to breathe, and my weight is always up and down, which makes me feel all tired and ill. I like that we get to rest up, and start the tour refreshed, whilst learning new things along the way. I also really like that we get to stay in a country that we've never been to before.

*

Jungkook links his arm into mine, his skin still a little tacky from sunscreen. "Hyung, I've found the coolest secret beach. We don't have recording until tonight, when the managers are taking us up that mountain behind the hotel to talk about feelings and shit." How I love Jungkook's wording. "Taehyung and Hoseok are coming. The others aren't interested. Are you in?"

I nod my head a little. "Yeah. Why not? I love the beach. It reminds me of home."

Jungkook leads me to where the others are. Hoseok is dressed up in his edgy street style, his shirt tucked into his baggy shorts. Taehyung is still classy, but he wears a cardigan thin enough to accommodate the hot weather, and his trousers are three-quarter length. His sandals are clean, obviously brand new for the trip.