Seokjin: Broken Collar Bone

!! warning: descriptions of surgery !!

request by sunshineJinnieGirl :)

------------------

Seokjin's POV -

Today, we are heading off to a car show. I have no idea why. Not a single BTS member has shown any interest in cars, and Namjoon can't even drive, but, here we are, sitting outside the vintage car collection showroom.

There is a part of me that's really interested. I don't hate cars. I just don't find them all that great. I don't gasp and tiny sports cars, or watch old ones drive past. It's just a car. I wouldn't mind learning a little more about them, I guess.

Hmm, I've just had a thought as to why we could be here. There's a big poster on the wall for the new Hyundai Palisade. With our faces on. They're sponsoring the show, so I guess that's why we have to make an appearance.

Jungkook points up to the poster. "That picture makes my nose look huge."

Jimin rests his finger onto his own nose. "And mine looks tiny. I wish I had a bigger nose." He turns on a baby voice. "Is so tiny ..."

"At least you lot can breathe through yours," Namjoon says, his voice a little sour.

Jungkook doesn't respond. "Hyung, you look so tall! I swear you just keep growing and growing sometimes."

Namjoon just shakes his head a little, but this time, he's smiling. "I'm not that tall, boys. Jungkook, you're only an inch shorter than me anyways."

I clap my hands, silencing Jungkook from replying. "Come on. We're going on for a personal tour in a minute. There will be cameras. Keep your voices down."

The boys silence themselves, and start shuffling around, trying to arrange themselves before the cameras come. Suddenly, the door bursts open, and the event manager, as well as two cameras, face us. We put on our smiles, and have one last shuffle into place. For some reason, my heart beats a little faster.

"Boys! Welcome to the show!" the manager exclaims, seeming a little put off by the cameras. We nod and greet him back. I notice Jimin fidget next to me, already a little bored. "Are you ready to learn about vintage cars?"

We have no choice but to nod, and we're finally led into the warm building. There's more cars here than I really expected. They line every wall, and fill the large space in the middle. There's at least 50 cars here, all different.

We're led over to the left side of the room. The cars are huge, and look like carriages. The badge on the car reads Ford. It doesn't really seem to have any proper windows, except for the windscreen. The seats are made from simple benches, and the only noticeable thing up the front is the steering wheel. The roof comes down, made from simple pulleys. The tyres look more like bike wheels than car wheels.

"Nim, what's this?" Taehyung asks, pointing to a handle on the front of the car, just underneath the Ford sign.

"That's the crank. You would have to turn that to make the car start. It was the olden day ignition, so to speak. It would take ages to keep it going. You take the handle off so that no one can see it." He pulls the crank off, leaving just a small screw where it used to be. "Look, I'll open the bonnet for you."

This part, I can't really explain. I have no clue what part of the engine is which. The company takes my car off me once a year so it can have maintenance and an MOT, and then I get it back. I look at the grey metal, nothing going through my head. My interest for this has already worn off, and I already want to go home, but I have to look somewhat happy so that the fans don't shout at me for being ungrateful. The only thing I can comment on is that the bonnet opens sideways.