Seokjin: Back in Time 2

okay idk if im gonna do a part 3, bc the last one is one of my least read sickfics, so uh. these are super hard to write, and i dont want to put all that effort in for it to be ignored. ill have to think about it.

also, 2 people asked for the taehyung chest pain one, but theres not much seokjin can do to change it, so i couldnt add it. sorry!

---------------------------

Seokjin's POV -

As far as I can tell, I've now gained this power, where I can go back in time, and start everything over again. Although the boys don't seem to be doing anything to get themselves killed, I still have the power to stop them from becoming seriously sick, or injured. I don't know why me, or how this has even started, but I know I have to make things right, for BTS's sake.

What doesn't make sense to me, is that this all seems to be happening in different timelines. Whenever I stop one of the boys from getting hurt, I'm sent somewhere else, and they have no recollection of me doing anything to stop the incidents happening. I don't know where the real me is. Is there even a real me anywhere?

If my existence is just to resolve, and fix, and comfort, then I don't know if I want to do this. I want to perform, and have fun with my friends. I didn't sign up to become a time-hopping medic. Even if I do want to help the boys, I don't want it to become my life.

From what I can tell, the bad thing happens, and I have no recollection of being a time-jumper. Then, when everything falls apart, I'm aware of the accident happening, and I'm aware that this is the fourth time I'm going to be starting this routine. How many Seokjins are there out in the world? Is it really my job to help them all?

*

My clothes stick to me uncomfortably, the way they always do when we leave the swimming pool. I hate feeling so sticky and over-warm, but, no matter how much I argue, the managers just don't care what we think. They want us to do the swimming to keep us in shape. I overheard one of them saying I was getting too fat. It really hurt more than you think, considering how resilient we are to hate.

Hoseok wraps his arms around Yoongi as we walk to the studio, trying to warm him back up. It's a pretty cool day so far, but it's definitely going to get hotter. Yoongi is cold because Jimin splashed his only pair of trousers with water.

"We're a little early, should we go to a cafe before we go over to the studio?" Taehyung suggests. He wraps his jacket a little closer around himself, as the breeze starts to get to him, too.

"I just want to go to sleep," I say, stretching out my sore muscles. "I hate that we have to get up even earlier now."

Jungkook nods. "I just want some chocolate. I want to be so fat right now. Let's moan until we get the day off."

"As if you could moan for something!" Jimin laughs. "You would do anything for anyone if it means that they'll be happy. You know that you can't stand confrontation."

Jungkook pouts, looking genuinely hurt. "Well ... you guys can do the moaning. I'll just follow along, right?"

"Nice try," I tease. "You want something, you have to fight for it. How can you sell out stadium tours and meet thousands of fans, yet still be so shy?"

"Aw, leave him be," Namjoon says softly. He pulls Jungkook closer to him, pressing against his back so he can't pull away. "He's allowed to be shy." Jungkook starts blushing furiously, embarrassed by his hyung's behaviour.

Hoseok screams for no fucking reason. "Look at how shy he's gone! He's my little baby Jungkookieeeeeee!"

"Hyuuuuuuuung, stooooooop," Jungkook whines, trying to pull away from Namjoon at the same time. Hoseok pinches his cheek, continuing to tease him.