The House Fire

Namjoon's POV -

"Hyung, are we going to the store today, or not? If we're not, then I'll go to the studio now," I call over to Seokjin.

He sits on the kitchen table, flipping through a notebook. He had put the pen behind his ear, but it slipped off, and is now resting in his jacket hood. He's too lazy to fish it out again. "What? I did say we were going today. Do I ever go against my word?"

"Yes. All the time."

"Don't argue with me."

Instead of just reaching around and pulling the pen out of his hood, Seokjin stands up, and shakes his body violently, trying to free the pen. It's no use, as his hood just folds over, so he can't even reach his hand in. He whines in annoyance, and looks at me like it's my fault. I reach over his shoulder and pull it out. He smiles and reaches for it, but I hold it high above his head, where he can't reach. Jin grabs my wrist and pulls it down, snatching the pen from my hand. I tickle him, and he screams.

Hoseok comes into the kitchen, still in his PJs. "Can you keep it down? I don't feel very well."

"Aww, Hobi," Seokjin soothes, immediately losing his jokey side and going over to Hobi, wrapping him into his arms. "What's wrong, baby? Is your tummy hurting? Are you feeling sick?"

Hoseok is a grown adult like the rest of us, and he can handle pain well, since he's a professional, and often has to hide it when he's on stage. He doesn't let up now, even when Seokjin is babying him. "I think I have a migraine coming on. I just feel all gross and poorly. I'm gonna go back to bed, okay?"

"Do you want us to pick anything up from the store?" I ask, keeping my voice down so not to jarr Hoseok's forming headache. "Any pain meds?"

"Could you pick up some nausea meds? I feel ... Oh, God." He clamps his hand over his mouth, and runs out of the room. Seokjin sighs sadly.

"Poor boy. He's been getting migraines a lot, recently."

I don't respond. I pick up the notebook from the table, and rip out the shopping pages. It's Jin's personal notebook, so I put it back down. Jin can be very defensive about his personal things. I shove the list into my pocket, along with the group credit card. When it comes to shopping and bills, we share it out by 7, so it's equal. We put it all into one account, just to make it easier. I'm never trusted with the card, since I'm so clumsy, so Seokjin plucks the card back out of my pocket.

"You ready?" he asks. I zip my coat up, since it's nearly winter, and we head out the door.

Seokjin unlocks his car, and I sit in the front. He gets in next to me, and suddenly goes, "Oh!"

"What?"

"I forgot to plug in the PS4 for Jungkook and Taehyung. They couldn't figure out the plugs. I'll be just one second."

When we first moved into the new dorm, we soon discovered that there was a distinct lack of plugs in the house. Seokjin and Yoongi tries to fit in a couple more, but the wiring in the walls was too old, and they nearly set the building alight. Instead, we bought loads of adapters, so one plug could become four. There's about 6 of those behind the TV, so we can have more plugs for the game consoles, lights, accessories, and the actual TV and all its mod cons. We covered all the wires with a TV stand, so it's hard to figure out where everything goes. Seokjin is in charge of it, after I pulled out one wire and managed to trip the whole electrics.

Hoseok hates it. He says it's not safe, and we'll end up burning the house down. He refuses to have anything to do with it, and I can see how tense he is whenever we turn on anything in that area. I don't understand how it can set the house on fire, though. If it's too much strain on the electrics, then surely it'll just blow. He's just dramatic, as usual.