Yoongi Has Heat Exhaustion

request by MenacingMelissa :)

------------------------------

Hoseok's POV -

Summer has come on crazy fast this year in Seoul. At this moment, we're working on our next comeback. Well, it's pretty much done, the album and single drops in exactly one week, but we still have one half of a music video to record. We've done all of the inside parts, but now the rest is outside work, taking place in a field and by the sea. Since there's no ocean in Seoul, we're staying in a small port city called Dong-Gu. The beach is tiny, and honestly a little bit dirty, but with the sun beating down on our backs, it's almost perfect. We've waited for the weather to turn nice, which is why the music video is ending so late to comeback.

We wake early in the morning, the old, musty hotel curtains doing a very bad job in keeping out any of the sunlight. The AC definitely doesn't work, and my body is sticky with sweat, despite the fact that I don't have a blanket over me. Or clothes on.

Yoongi moans next to me. Having another body in the bed next to me is really not helping the overheating situation. He's just as naked as I am, and we share a few seconds' awkward eye contact, before Yoongi says, "It's too hot."

I sit up slowly, stretching my body, yawning. "It's gonna get even hotter later. We're gonna burn up so quick."

Yoongi gets up too, even though he likes to laze around a little after waking up before actually getting up. Even he realises that this room is way too hot for us to lounge in. "The AC definitely works in the canteen. I was freezing my tits off in there when we arrived yesterday."

"Mmmmfood," I mumble, picking up my wash things. I'm way too sticky to put on day clothes, so I head to the shower first. I put the water on a mild setting, since I think cold water would actually burn me in this weather. It's so relaxing I stay there, my face upturned to the water and my eyes closed, as my body slowly cools down.

Trust me to think Yoongi can actually be patient. There's no lock on the bathroom door, so he just barges straight in and gets under the shower with me. "H-Hyung!" I stutter, leaning against the wall to get away from him a little.

"Oh, come on. We see each other naked all the time, what's your problem? You never seen a dick before?"

I glare at him. Yes, we very regularly see each other naked, since no one actually knows how to knock on a door in our dorm, it seems. We've been completely desensitised to each other because of how cramped our first debut dorm was, but still, this doesn't really seem right. I quickly wash myself down, and step out the shower, picking up my towel and drying myself down. Yoongi relaxes the same way I did, so he doesn't answer when I call his name. I go into the main room and dress myself, feeling my skin already starting to sweat in the humid temperature.

It takes Yoongi an absolute age to get out the shower, then he spends even longer picking which clothes he wants to wear. It's not like it matters, since we'll be dressed in the clothes for the music video soon enough. I've kept mine simple with some long baggy shorts and a vest. I have a jacket that suits this look well, but there's no chance I'll wear it, so I leave it hanging on the back of the chair. I slide my sandals on, and finally we make our way down to the canteen.

The other boys meet us as we get there, having already helped themselves to cereal and toast. I sit heavily beside Taehyung, who offers me some toast.

"It's bloody freezing in here!" I moan, taking a big bite out of the toast. It's burnt, but still a little soggy.

"Make the most of it. It's going to be forty five degrees today," Jungkook says, his voice flat. As much as we all love the warm weather, and being able to spend time at the beach, none of us are looking forward to working, and dancing, in this heat.