Jimin Faints at the Awards Show

request by anonymous :)

--------------------

Jimin's POV -

We have been going non-stop without a break for 3 weeks now. Usually, our schedule is never this busy. Yeah, there's a schedule everyday, but we still get the chance to breathe every now and then. Not this time. It's been tour, venue, fan meet, award shows, repeat. If you can't tell, our new album has done well. Insanely well. Not a single one of us expected this reaction, or the consequences of being so popular.

At this moment, not a single member of Bangtan is well. A bug caught hold of Taehyung last week, and it's slowly spread to each and one of us. I'm the only one who hasn't caught it yet. None of the boys can shake it off because of how burnt out their bodies are, leaving them weak and vulnerable.

The biggest thing they're suffering with is a fever. At one point, Jungkook spiked 41 degrees, and he was rushed to hospital. He didn't actually go in the hospital, because our schedule was too tight and he decided he'd rather perform than have tests done. Thankfully, his fever levelled out, and, though he still has it now, he improved a lot more.

We're all currently cramped into a car, going back to the hotel after a concert. I have to say, despite how unwell the boys are, they absolutely nailed it. No one would be able to tell they're ill. Thankfully, this illness isn't affecting their voices, though they all have horrendous coughs, leaving them a little hoarse. If anything, I think the fans just thought that they sounded extremely sexy.

The boys sleep around me, but I can't quite get off myself. It's a long way back to the hotel, and I really need the toilet, so I keep shifting uncomfortably, wishing I could just sleep the journey away. I listen to Seokjin wheezing softly. He was the last person to come down with it, so he's still in the worst of it. His brow is sweaty, and his cheeks are flushed pink with fever. His body shivers despite the car's deeply hot interior. I want to open the window, but I can't reach any of the controls. I don't want to wake any of the boys up, when I know they're struggling for sleep.

Namjoon coughs directly into my ear. I jolt away from him, having not expected it, nudging Hoseok a bit too hard. He comes around, starting to cough too. It's a deep, chesty cough, that makes my own lungs burn in sympathy. He gasps for breath, wheezing loudly, but eventually he starts to recover. Before I can speak to him, Hoseok's loudness has stirred the other boys, and the whole car is full of coughing and groaning. I sigh, covering my mouth.

I know there's no way I can avoid this illness.

Once we finally get back to the hotel, I help aid Seokjin inside. He coughs the entire way inside, leaning into me weakly, his body burning. He can't draw breath to talk in any way, so, halfway up the stairs, I stop him for a break. He sinks to the floor, his breath raspy, leaning his head back to open his airway. I sit next to him and rub his sticky back.

A lady comes up the stairs, and looks very alarmed to see Seokjin struggling so much. "Is he okay? Do you need me to get someone?"

Seokjin shakes his head a little, but still can't speak, so I smile at the lady politely. "He's okay. He's just got some bug that's sitting on his chest. He'll be okay in a minute."

The lady doesn't look too convinced. She fumbles in her bag, and pulls out an inhaler. "This should help him."

"Oh, no, ma'am, he's not asthmatic-"

She doesn't listen to me. She kneels down in front of Seokjin, and places the plastic into his mouth. He takes it desperately, wanting relief more than thinking of logic. Seokjin should know that he shouldn't take another person's medication, but he doesn't seem to care. She counts down from 3, then pushes the button, spraying the medicine into Seokjin's mouth. He breathes it in as slowly as he can, which makes him start to cough again. As soon as he calms, she places it back into his mouth and gives him another puff.