Jungkook and Hoseok Get Poisoned

request by Fairytailandbnha :)

--------------------------------------

Hoseok's POV -

The tour is finally over!

Don't take my tone the wrong way. I love going on tour. I love going on tour. I love meeting fans, I love being so close to the boys, I love visiting different countries. But, I have to say, tours take up so much of my energy, that, at the last few concerts, I have to rely on medications and oxygen from the medics to get me through the songs. All I want to do right now, is sleep, and just chill out in my own home. In the dorm, with my best friends forever.

We're spending another week in the dorm, before we go back to our parents' homes for a month break. I'm really, really looking forward to seeing my parents again. I really miss them, and I like now having any responsibilities for a while. I'll never give up living with the boys, but sometimes it's nice not being surrounded by that boy smell. Just wait until you pull a stiff, crusty sock out of the washing basket when it's your turn to do the washing. Yeah. Exactly.

My bag is already packed with my favourite clothes and possessions, ready for me to go. I probably won't even leave my PJs during this last week with the boys. None of us have any plans, so we're just gonna chill together, and have fun.

Jungkook comes into the living room, his head buried under a bucket hat, his hair shading his face. He holds a pair of pliers in one hand, and a black bag in the other. "Hyung, I'm going to sort out all of those bushes in the back garden. Do you want to help me?"

I pull the blanket around my shoulders a little closer. "Absolutely not."

Jungkook shrugs. "'Kay."
I turn my film back on, relaxing on the sofa. The house is unusually quiet, with the boys just chilling in their own rooms, so it's a rare time for me to be able to enjoy something perfectly. I let myself get endorsed, really getting into the plot. Taehyung comes into the living room just as the film is ending, and curls up on the other sofa quietly, watching the rest with me. He stays silent until the credits start rolling.

"I watched that film on the plane to America, as the beginning of the tour. I really liked it."

I nod a little. "I really liked it, too. That chase scene in the middle, I was practically shitting myself."

He nods, smiling softly. "They're making a second one this year. Want to come to the cinema with me and see it when it comes out?"

I nod again. "Yeah, sure. Just us two."

"We never really go out together, hyung. I want to spend some time with you."

"Want to go bowling later?"

"Just me and you?"

"Yep."

"... No, let's do something else. Bowling is fun in a bigger group. What about ... ice skating?"

"But you're awful at skating."

"So? It'll be fun."

"Okay."
Jungkook comes in suddenly, wielding a whole load of branches. "Thorns! I need gloves! Do we have any gardening gloves? I found some spiders. Hoseok, do you want some spiders?"

I scream, getting up quickly. "Get away from me with that, Jungkook! That's not even funny!"

Taehyung remains lying still. "There's gloves in the garage, with the rest of the gardening stuff." He turns to me. "It's not like we use any of it, though."