Hoseok: Overworked

like 3 people requested something along the lines of this but the only username i have saved is lattaeuwu so if you requested this too lmk : )

---------------------

Namjoon's POV -

We're about two weeks from releasing our new album, so, as you can realise, things are hectic here. We only see each other in the dance studio, but, unless it's about work, we don't talk to each other. We're getting little sleep, and whenever we're not dancing, we're in our offices, tying up the ends.

This is the part the fans don't see. The album isn't even printed yet. Not including what's on our computers, there's is no album to exist right now. The only song that's actually, genuinely ready is the album single, which already has a music video, and a teaser has already dropped. The deadline is so close and there's so much to do I can really feel the pressure on me.

I get maybe around an hour and a half sleep. I wake up with a headache, and I feel a little sick. I press a hand against my forehead in worry, but I can't feel anything wrong with me. I don't have a fever, and my cheeks don't feel hot. I guess this routine is starting to catch up with me now. I guess it felt a little easier when I was younger ...

I slowly get myself out of bed, and slide my dance clothes on. I feel a little dizzy, and my vision is spinning a little. I get dizzy often when I get a lack of sleep, but this feels like something new. I have a bad feeling that I might be coming down with something.

I sit down heavily at the kitchen table, looking around at the other boys. They look just as tired as me, and they're all pale, with dark smudges under their eyes. They're quiet as they slowly spoon cornflakes, or eat slices of toast. I was hoping that eating something might make me feel a bit better, but I find myself lacking an appetite.

I make my way through half a slice of toast, but my tummy is really starting to hurt, and I feel too sick to continue. I sigh a little, giving my tired eyes a small rub. I must look pretty morose, as Taehyung looks at me carefully. "Hyung, are you feeling alright?"

I just shrug. I don't think any of us feel 'alright', so there's no point in me being dramatic. I just need to get this day over with, so I can crawl back into my bed.

"You do look really ill, Joonie," Hoseok says, squinting at me a little. "I can't put my finger on it, but you just look a little off."

"Wow, thanks."

"No, don't take it like that! I just mean you don't look very well. Your eyes are all bloodshot."

Yoongi presses his cool hand against my forehead, studying my face. "You don't feel very warm, Joon. Are you just tired?"

I nod my head a little, mumbling a small 'yes'. The boys drop it, and we get up, ready to head off to the dance studio. My stomach stirs angrily. I swallow the nausea in my throat, and walk behind the other boys, starting to realise that my legs are feeling like lead. I have a feeling I won't be the dance instructor's favourite today.

*

We've been going for a few hours now, and the exercise really isn't making me feel any better. The nausea seems to have worn off, but my legs feel heavier than ever, and my whole body is aching. When I stop moving, the room weaves around me, and I know I'm unsteady on my feet. My vision is starting to tunnel a little.

Halfway through Black Swan, my body starts to feel tingly and numb, and my hearing fades a little. I stop, making Seokjin bump into me, but I can't seem to make myself go again. I can't hear the instructor calling my name over the ringing in my ears. I can't feel myself breathing, and my body is turning heavy.