Yoongi and Jimin: A Bad Day

hey i should have added this to the official requests rules, but if your request doesnt get accepted, then you can request again lmao. just not if your request is accepted

also id be thankful if there would be no cancer requests. im not in the right mind frame for that

requests by Jiminie_puff and someone requested a panic attack but i didnt save the name (Surprise) oh and someone requested another seizure so. i threw em all in one lmao

--------------------------

(In the line of Jimin's Head Injury)

Yoongi's POV -

You know when you wake up in the morning, and, within the first 10 minutes or so, you already know that you're about to have a really shitty day? Where nothing goes your way, you get an annoying text from a friend, and you just can't seem to get anything right? Yeah, I think I'm going to have one of those days today.

I start by waking late. We have a rare day off today, and, although I want to rest, I want to make the most of having a day to myself.I get out of bed quickly, and my leg catches in the blanket cover. I stumble, but I'm unable to catch myself, and my ankle catches a little. I land hard on the floor, my face unfortunately landing on yesterday's underwear, which I haven't gotten around to picking up yet.

By the time I've untangled myself and gotten back up, I feel a rotten mood coming on. I feel tired, and now my shoulder hurts. My blanket is all pulled out of shape, and I can't be bothered to deal with it. I give my foot a little rub before I stumble off to the bathroom.

As I wash my hands, I look up into the mirror. I have a bit of a shadow coming on, and my skin feels rough when I rub my hand over it. I'm not all that interested in growing any facial hair at the moment, and I know I won't have time to do it tomorrow morning, when we have practice early, so I get out my shaving things.

First of all, my razor has been used. I look at the head of the blade in disgust. If you're gonna use my things, why can't you at least clean it off properly. Come on ...

I clean it off properly, and spread a little shaving foam over the bottom of my face. I fill the sink with warm water, and begin to drag the razor along my skin, feeling a little soothed by the soft 'shh' noise it makes as the hairs are cut.

Despite having shaved at least once a week for over 10 years, I still have little accidents. As I drag the razor across my cheek for the last time, my hand twitches a little, and one of the blades nick my skin. I drop the razor into the sink with a gasp, and scoop water into my hand, washing the foam away from the cut so I can see it a little better. It's not really that deep, but blood spreads across my face, being pulled by the water on my cheek. I hurriedly pat my face dry, and stick a small bit of toilet paper to it, blotting the blood.

Next, I wash away the mess I made, and pull on a not-so-clean shirt from the washing basket by the door. By the cologne on it, I think it might be Jungkook's. It's baggy and airy, and a dark shade of grey. I think it used to be black, but it's been washed a couple too many times. I pick the paper off my face, and thankfully, the bleeding has stopped. I pat some aftershave on, hissing softly at the sting, then make my way to the kitchen.

Despite my late start, the boys are all in the kitchen, chatting as they eat slices of toast. They call me when I come in, but the conversation returns, leaving me wondering where we're at, and how to catch up.

As I butter a slice of toast, I realise they're discussing ducks in ponds. Jimin keeps moaning that they're violent, and shouldn't be in kids' parks. Hoseok counters that it's swans that are hissy and violent, and geese, but ducks only attack if provoked.