Taehyung: Migraine (+A/N)

the A/N is at the bottom bc its about requests lmao

also, there seemed to be some confusion last time i mentioned this: yes, i have another sickfic book! if you like my sickfics then i suggest you check it out :)

request by Bekks2018 :)

---------------------

Taehyung's POV -

Today we're heading to the airport, and heading back to Korea. We've spent 3 weeks in America, helping with our charity work with Unicef. It feels great doing work for other people who need help. I don't do it for the brownie points, or to make me feel like a good person, but because I genuinely want to make a good difference. I love meeting new people, even if I can't understand what they're saying.

As I pack my stuff from the hotel room, I feel all slumped and tired. I keep looking around and yawning, though I can't figure out why I'm so tired. I went to bed early last night, and I slept well. We're not even heading to the airport that early. I sigh in annoyance, not really feeling the energy to head all the way back. I just want to lie back down.

There's a soft knock at my door, and Jungkook comes in, pulling his suitcase behind him. "Hyung, are you ready to go? The car's outside."

I just groan in response. Even though I only have two more things to shove into my suitcase, I just don't have the energy. I don't want to move. I don't want to lug my suitcase all the way down to the stairs.

"Hyung?"

I sigh in agitation, and shove the two things in. I snap my case shut and drag it to the floor, letting it fall heavily beside my legs. It pulls at my arm, which only makes me feel more irritated, Jungkook looks at me in confusion.

"Hyung, are you feeling okay? You seem annoyed about something. Have ... Have I done something to upset you?"

I shake my head a little, not really having the energy to speak, but I know I can't stay mute when Jungkook is starting to worry. "I just feel really tired. I don't know why."

Jungkook nods his head a little, but he stays quiet. He leads me out of my room, and down the lift, since I can't be bothered to move my suitcase all the way down the stairs. Even though he's quiet, his presence is comforting, and he helps me feel a little better.

As soon as we get into the car, I lean against Seokjin's broad shoulder, and shut my eyes. He jostles me a little as a joke, but when I whine, he stops, and pulls me a little closer, resting his head on top of my own. I really shouldn't be feeling this exhausted and annoyed. Is it just the thought of having a long day of travelling ahead of me?

*

The airport wasn't all that far away, but I managed to fall asleep on the way there, leaning against Seokjin. He was a good hyung, and didn't move the whole way, so I wouldn't be disturbed.

I had hoped that a little nap would have helped me feel better, but, if possible, I just feel even more tired. I feel a little unstable on my feet, and checking in seems like a nightmare. Even though my rucksack is on my back, I just can't seem to get it together and get my stuff out.

Jungkook seems to realise I'm struggling, and gets my passport and ticket out my bag for me. He checks me in, and leads me to the waiting area. It's another 2 hours before the gates to our flight opens, and we usually look around the shops, and go to a coffee shop or a restaurant, but Jungkook just sits me down in a chair, and the others follow.

"Taehyung, is everything okay?" Namjoon asks, looking at me. "You look exhausted. You didn't spend the whole night playing video games, right?"

I shake my head a little. "I dunno why I'm so tired. Just am."