What Makes A Person Great?

POV:Yukishira Hiro

There's nothing that interests me,at least that's what I thought at the time of the special uninhabited island exam.Although everyone was working hard,I was one of the people who did the least to help the class.

It was expected since I lnew absolutely nothing about things like camping or just the outdoors in general.The person beside me was Kiyotaka Ayanokouji,someone who also did very little to help the rest of the class.

Why is it whenever I'm close to Ayanokouji,I just feel uneasy? I can feel him taking a glance at me from time to time but why? I wonder what he knows about me.

The thought of him knowing anything that could prove fatal to me was a bit terrifying.

In this school there were several questions I had yet to find the answer to like why I was in class-D despite getting perfect scores in every test and exam so far.

Another question was a recent,the past few hours I could obviiusly tell someone was spying on me.Although I don't have any proof of anyone spying on me,my guesses has never been wrong before.

"Hey Hiro,do you think that this exam would be easy? If you don't want to answer then that'll be fine too."

"Of course not,think of how much the teachers like to test our limits and you'll understand how hard this could be.First of all we've already agreed on a leader in the form of Horikita,if she were to betray us right here then we're utterly screwed."

I was sure Ayanokouji had also caught onto that thought,it's common that anyone wouldn't just trust someone just because they had a majority vote to become a leader.

"I want to ask you for a favor,if you think you can do it that is."

"Huh? What is it then?"

"Ayanokouji,if possibke try to scope out or competition without revealing any of the information you gained to the rest of the class except of me.If you were to tell everyone there's no telling what could happen."

The point of this was to gain information from other classes as I said,though I doubt Ichinose would hold back on that,Sakayanagi and Ryuen might be already moving five steps ahead.

"Ok,but what are you going to do in the mean time?"

"I have something other than helping the class right now,you may bring anyone you want with you to spy on the classes if you want."

Perhaps this little rat is hiding somewhere obvious,no I doubt that.

I thought about the hider that was spying on me,although the deal that I made with Ryuen was obselete,there is obsolutely no way I was going to do something like that.

Part 2
POV:Yukishira Hiro

If a student gets a failing grade,they'll be expelled immediatly,does that rule apply to this exam was what I thought.Although the answer would be obvious it's still too early to place down a verdict.

I felt the gaze of someone coming from me left and behind a bush.I didn't know why but I suppose that was the reason I wanted to find them,if I was the aggresive type like Ichinose then I would have went to them already.

Roughly two hours after talking to Ayanokouji,I finally decided that now was the time to place the bait.I went to Yousuke Hirata and asked him if I could go out for a stroll.

"Oh sure,everyone needs to rest once in a while,just come back before night!"

"Don't worry,I don't want to starve to death here anyway."

Now that I think about this plan,it is also a good way of testing this person's intelligence.

I thought about that while walking through the endless forest,the gaze of that person was currently still on me,that feeling never left me even when I left the camp.

Despite this,I still wanted to pounce on them when they least expected it.Throughout the whole walk I saw strands of dark purple hair on the ground,because of my low social status figuring out the culprit was difficult since I barely knew anyone at school.

This hider is definately good at covering tracks but they missed a few strands of hair on the way to the camp.I was worried of if I needed to get into a fight with them but of course I wanted to make it sound like this was a big misunderstanding if anyone else saw us battling.

The vibe I got around here felt heavier,I can feel the presense of this hider getting ever closer but it was difficult to tell who or what they were.For all I know they could be a mouse and I was just peranoid.

"Whoever you are,come out right now."

No response was given,after saying that the weight if the gaze faded away as if it were a fog.At the time I had the theory that they had already given up but little did I know this was leading up to something....