Bonus:Favourite Panty

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The day went by slower expected,I decided to go through my daily morning school life like how it was.Woke up,jogged around the school,worked out,ate breakfast and finally took a bath.Nothing different ever happened in the morning until now.

Ding Dong!

Someone's at my door this early? There should be 30 minutes before everyone else wakes up.

I wore my towel before going towards the door and openning it,in truth I should have wore actual clothes before greeting someone as it was proper manners but I decided that it would be funny to see the person's expression from seeing me half naked.

Seems like it's a girl,Kushida no less,oh this is gonna be epic!

I composed myself before slowly openning the door and wiping the water off my body.If it were anyone else then this would have been less funny but since it was Kushida who was always so lively,I felt more motivated to do this in front of her.

"Hi Hiro-ku- AH!  W-what are you doing?!"

"I just took a bath and was ready to wear some clothes,I didn't think that a girl would come visit me so early in the morning."

"I-I'll wait outside!"

I forced my hand to close the door while wearing an embarrased face.

She's unaturally strong,could my suspicions be right?

"Just come inside,it'll be more trouble if someone sees us like this."

"Is it ok?"

"Obviously,just don't talk to anyone about this.It'll surely hurt my pride if you do."

She hurriedly came inside while I closed the door behind her,to be honest there was still a lot time left before anyone would come out of their rooms but to make sure  no one else woke up early I had to invite her in.

"Your room is really empty...are you a minimalist by any chance,Hiro-kun?"

"No,I just never understood why you'd fill your room with junk.Anyway why did you come here?"

Kushids sat on my bed as I started to take my school uniform out of the closet.My room wasn't anything special,it was only the normal things that the school provided at the beginning of the year so it was empty compared to other people's rooms.

"Well I wanted you to be our year's leader!"

Seriously? You could have texted me if that were the case,actually nevermind no one else other than a few people have my number.

"Ok but why me? Why not someone from class-A,I'm sure they would accept it in a heart beat."

That was the honest truth,I didn't want to be leader at the time because of how my personality was.

I was finally done wearing my school uniform when my phone rang again with a horrifying number on the screen,well at least to me.

"Uhm,Hiro-kun.You phon-"

"Ignore it,just hang up on her as quickly as possible."

She did as she was told but a few moments later it started ringing again.She continuesly hang up before I finally lost my composure and answered the call.

"Yahoo Hiro-senpai~!"

"What do you want Amasawa...."

I felt Kushida staring at me with a confused facial expression but I couldn't care less right now.After all there was this little devil calling me.

"I just wanted to check up on my favourite senpai~!"

"You checked up on me yesterday,what do you want now anyway....?"

"Well you see senpai,when choosing panties should I go pink,black or white~?"

"Panties?!"

Kushida yelled in surprised,to be honest I was just as confused but the main problem was I knew that Amasawa could hear her from the other side of the phone.

"Senpai? Is someone else there?"

"No,it's just m-"

"Oh senpai you dog~! Even when you already have me,you're still going after other girls~!!!"

Kill me,why does she need ME of all people to choose HER pantues for her anyway?!

"Moving on,why do you need me to choose your panties for you,I'd only say choose them for yourself."

"Well I just want to know senpai's favourite pant-"

I hung up on her immediatly and shoved my phone into my pocket while putting it on mute.Kushida,who was looking at this situation unfold was laughing her ass off.

"Come on,before that devil somehow hacks into my phone and calls me again."

"Alright Hiro-kun!"

How can someone be so devilish and childish at the same time? Panty huh....? Maybe I should look up some later and give her a proper reply tonight.