Hang Out

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The shopping was supposed to start at 2:00p.m. but I wanted to take a walk around Keyaki Mall first.I did this because of the fact that I rarely ever go there and this one month worth of break is great for shopping to get rid of some points.

I also took this time to check-in on a few familiar employees just to make sire that they gave me at least 50% of the private poimts they receive each month.Apperantly depending on the job you have,you get more and more private points so the least amount I was getting was still around the 50000s and trust me that stacks up.

This was mainly because of the fact that some employees were receiving at least 2 million private points per month so thanks to that I was able to reach close to 20 million points in the span of just a few months.

At this point I'll reach 25 million by the end of the year.

I thought as I walked out of the last store,really there wasn't anything I needed except for clothes so I decided to walk back to the entrance to wait for Haruka and whoever she brought with her.

While waiting,I pulled out my mobile phone and decided to look up what people should do during a shopping date.Actually it wasn't going to be a date but if other people saw then maybe they'll misunderstand it for one.

"Yuuki!!!!"

Suddenly and literally out of nowhere,I felt something soft press against my back,at first I thought it was just someone playing a prank on me but then I remembered that Haruka was supposed to meet me here so I turned around while a smile.

"Hey Haruka- oh you brought Ayanokouji and the others with you?"

"Yeah,the people I told you about yesterday were them."

I wasn't aware that they were friends,it's a perfect combination of friends nonetheless.

I've heard that there were a group of friends that was formed recently but I was too busy to look into it.This was the Ayanokouji group,a group that consisted of Hasebe Haruka,Kiyotaka Ayanokouji,Airi Sakura,Teruhiko Yukimura and Miyake Akito.

From my understanding this group was just a combination of people who generally didn't talk or converse with anyone in class.In conclusion,they're loners but I don't mean it in a bad way,after all I was a bit of a loner aswell so I knew all to well how they felt.

Still isn't forming a group that has the name 'Ayanokouji' a bit much? Perhaps it's just me.

"Alright what's this about?"

"Huh? What're talking about Yuuki?"

"First of all that nickname and second,I expect that you guys don't only want to invite me out to go shopping.Spill the beans,what do you five want?"

I saw right through their act but frankly,anyone that has a level of intelligence that went above Shinohara's would know what was going on.

"U-umm....what are you talking about? Hehehehe......"

"Haruka-san just wanted to invite you to our group,she said it's because you're always alone and that being alone is a bad thi-"

"Kiyopon! If you speak any further I'll stuff my phone down your throat!"

Is that even possible? I bet he's thinking the exact same thing.

I saw both Yukimura and Miyake in the back and they looked tired,probarbly because of the fact that this group was only recently formed and that they haven't gotten used to it yet.Sakura's face was hard to read,from my understanding she felt panicked and to be honest it was sort of cute.

"Alright alright stop messing about like little kids,it's drawing some attention.I'll join your group ok Haruka?"

"Yes! I succeeded once again!"

You're way more childish than I thought.

"Also what s-should we call you,H-Hiro-kun?"

"What do you mean?"

The question Sakura confused me,after all it's comman sense that you'd call people by their by their surname,you'd only call people by their given name if you're close to them.You can imagine my face and how confused I was here.

"Since we're friends now,I don't think we should call each other by either our given names or at least a nickname!"

"Fine,just call me Yuuki then since Haruka is calling by such."

The five of them nodded at what I said.I then led the way into Keyaki Mall since apperantly I was the most socially confident.

This is my chance to finally hang out with friends huh? Maybe I'll enjoy myself.....