A Flame Between Orders Is Stronger Than Friendship

POV:Yukishira Hiro

In a world where gods,monsters and aliens may exists,it is almost impossible to see what would happen next.There are a few exceptions but you need to be smart enough for your brain to comprehend those things.

In the case of Sakayanagi-san or so people call her,she is almost perfect in any and every way possible.Of course her physical ability limits her a lot but that doesn't mean she can't win in a fight...at least a fight between tyrants.

In this situation where waiting for someone like Sakayanagi is the only option,I would rather walk around and investigate.

"I'm sorry,did I make you wait?"

As I was wondering around my own world,I could barely notice Sakayanagi sitting right next to me,eating what seems to be ramen mixed with I don't even want to know what that green stuff is.

"Before I start questioning you,fill me in on what you called me here for,staying silent only makes it harder for me to stay around you,Sakayanagi."

She spent around 5 minutes eating her ramen,I found two things weird but that I'll save for another day.I'm sure she even forgot I was even here.

"Sudo,do you think he's guilty,Yukishira?"

"You caught on that quickly? Well I'm sire he isn't,after all that guy taking on more than two people would be pretty difficult.Look at him,he barely has any bruises on his body."

Pointing towards that leviathan I slowly start to notice Sakayanagi looking in a completely different direction from where I'm pointing.

Did she invite someone else? I know that look better than anyone else and it looks like she's expecting someone.

No wait that's a different look,so she"s just trying to trick me huh?

"If you want to lie at least try,that look doesn't suit your figure at all."

"I expected you would have noticed,yes it is very unlikely that Sudo alone can take on three class-C students."

Three huh? Now I have the number of people he took on.I just need a witness and the case will be easy to solve from there,question is who is the witness?

Wait Airi Sakura,she was the only one acting out of character even more than she should in class.That should give me enough evidence to see who the witness is but first I need to talk to her.

" 'But I'm not good talking to girls' is what you're thinking right? Come on I can read you like an open book."

"You guessed right again,it's not just I'm not good at talking to girls but I just hate talking to random people in general."

"But she's your classmate,I'm afraid that a classmate is not a stranger."

This girl,I hate that she's completely right.

"Anyway how is your hand doing?"

Here comes that question of covering my hands with gloves again.At least class-D doesn't ask me much.

"I'm fine,I've been fine since 6th grade."

"So demon,I take that you won't be taken down easily.The how about we play some sort of game sometime,class is about to start again so playing now would waste our time.Let's play chess next time we meet."

"Chess huh? Looks like you're trying to bring some good memories back to me,good try but not ganna work.However I will accept you invitation."

"Good,I look forwards to our rematch."

Rematch....that word has been floating in my head for years,unfortunately that rematch never came till now.Knowing her that's not an invitation but instead it's an order.Flames change and I will as well,a phrase my father came up with.I'll win this time Sakayanagi,I'll win for sure.