Fun Time

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The meeting between the group ended worst than expected and I mean way worst,things went downhill the moment Amasawa called iut my name.

The spaghetti I was trying to eat was instead fed to me by Amasawa while Horikita kept TRYING to spit out her plan to me,key word was TRYING since I couldn't even hear anything as I was being suffocated in some soft pillows that weren't even meant to be there.

Eventually we got bored after the 2 hours of talking and now I just gave up on escaping Amasawa's grasp.Sakayanagi used this oppertunity to lean on my back,at least she was comfortable but this position was going to give me cramps all day and guys what,it did.

"Ah~ Senpai I'm bored...."

"Why not we play some sort of game? Our job is to satisfy you after all,Amasawa." Said Ichinose.

"But what game should we play...? Why do you say Hiro-senpai~?"

"Mmp! Mh......" I tried my best to speak but it ended up being completely in vain since this girl's chest was the only thing I was smelling,also if I were to open my mouth then her breasts or even nipples in a worst case scenerio would end up in my mouth.

Shit,when did she become so good at seducing people?

"No proper response~? Oh well~ What do you say Ayanokouji-senpai~?"

"Huh? Me?" Ayanokouji said while pointing a finger at himself,the entire time during this meeting,he was staring at his phone,texting someone I suppose.

"Obviously you,I mean there's only one person that has the name Kiyotaka Ayanokouji in this shit school." Kakeru Ryuen was sitting right next to Ayanokouji so there was a possibility that he saw who he was texting,though I had the strange feeling of whatever he was going to say next would be a horrible joke.

"And who is that?" Ibuki said.

"Your ass,obviously." Ryuen immediatly brusted into laughter upon saying that joke.Truthfully I,myself almost cracked up upon hearing that horrible excuse of a joke.

"Tch."

"Hmmm,what about two truths and a lie? I haven't played it before so I want to try it."

Good suggestion is what I would have said Ayanokouji,I would have said truth or dare in order to get this fucking bitch off me.

"You haven't played that before,Ayanokouji-kun?" Asked Horikita as she looked at Ayanokouji with a curious expression.

"No,I never had time to play games to be honest."

"Hmm.....yeah that's a great idea~! Alright so who has a bottle?"

I doubt anyone would bring a random bottle,especially since this one of the special rooms set for a year meeting.

"I do." Hirata.....for whatever fucking reason brought an empty plastic bottle with him,seemingly already drank it before I could see.

"Perfect then,spin it!" Exclaimed Ryuen,it seems like he was really excited to play for some reason.I just assumed that he thought he could get some useful information from this.

The person that spun the bottle was Kohei Katsuragi,who was sitting directly next to Kamuro,who also sat next to the so callled 'princess'.

Coincedently,the bottle landed on Sakayanagi on the first one,apperantly the first person that the bottle points at would tell the truths and lies and the second who turned out to be Kei Karuizawa ended being the guesser.

I would have been excited if it weren't for this fucking bitc-

Suddenly,Amasawa shoved my head down towards her unprotected tighs.At the sight of this,Ryuen laughed so madly that people could assume that he came from an asylum or something.