The Woman Behind A Mask

POV:Yukishira Hiro

Here's a fact,everyone in the entire world wears an unbreakable mask in order to hide their sorrow.Whether it's a mask of happiness,or maybe even a mask full of murderous intent.They use these mask because they don't want to be called weak and pathetic,however sometimes it fails and they'll have to put on another one,worst case scenerio they'll put on one that's full of hate.

This was the case of many people in class-D-no this was the case for almost everyone in the school,even I wore a mask,though it was for another reason,a reason only someone from the White Room would understand.Only Kiyotaka Anokouji would understand how I feel because he puts on the exact same mask,a mask that wants to be freedom,a mask of freedom if you will.

Kikyo Kushida,known as one of the 'angles' of the school was someone who seemed nearly perfect.She has academics,a high physical ability and not to mention 'assests',basically her huge bust size.Personally,I never really saw her as a love interest unlike 60% of the boys in the school,but she did interest me,it was just my intuition but she was suspicious from the very first day of school.

I had proof of this aswell,and now I was going to confront her about this detail that she never noticed until now.

Knock knock

That was fast,maybe she just didn't have anything to do,but wouldn't she be busy since she's basically one of the many 'idols' in the school? Just me? Ok

I finally stood up from the couch and went to the door,I didn't really bother to check who it was since it didn't matter to me,if she didn't come here herself then I would need to call her again another day some time this month.

"Ah,Hiro-kun H- AWAAWAAWAA!"

"What's up? Hmm?"

I look at myself and notice the critical flaw I made,the one thing I didn't do before openning the door-

I was shirtless.....again.

Huh,I totally forgot about myself taking off my shirt when Ryuen left,it's hot so could you really blame me? Wait I should pull her in before there's a misunderstanding.

With that I sighed and forcefully pulled her into my room,it was a good choice because a door openned right after I did that,also I needed to do this quickly as I was in between Ike and Sudou's room.Letting them find out that I successfully invited Kikyo Kushida,the class idol to my room,it could of caused some rumors to spread and might have made my reputation to plummet.

"Tea or Coffee? I have other drinks too if you want."

"Oooh.....six pack.......Oh! Uh....Tea I guess!"

Was see straing at me? No there's no way,though it might be fun to tease her by not putting on a shirt.

I chuckled a bit before putting the tea bag into a cup and filling it up with warm water,I never had a girl drink the tea I made before so I figured that women wouldn't be able to drink water that's too hot or too cold.

"Take a seat on the couch,if you want snacks take them yourself from the table.There's something I want to ask you about."

I placed the tea on the table and said that,obviously she followed my orders and sat onto the couch.Kushida stared at me in awe as I sat beside her while shirtless,it was quite funny to her flustered the entire time I was preparing tea for her.

"Anyway,I want to ask about your past." I tried being straight forward first,using force immediatly at the start would back fire way too hard,actually if I used domestic abuse then maybe....no that's illegal...wait is it? Is smacking her with a DIY whip over and over again until she becomes a masochist illegal in a way?