Obliterate Your Opponents

POV:Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

At the first round,out of pure coincedence we went up against class-A first which had Hayato Kito,Masayoshi Hashimoto and then Masumi Kamuro as the substitute fighter from my view.

The fight began with both Hiro-kun and Sudou-kun spliting up so that they could fight their opponents on equal ground.I shifted my gaze towards Hiro-kun as he suddenly tackled Hashimoto and used the momentum to slam him onto the ground.

People were amazed by class-D's performance so far however there was something that caught my attention about Hiro-kun.

He claimed that he was inexperienced in fighting yet he managed to down Hashimoto already in a matter of seconds.

After Hashimoto got up,Hiro proceeded to use his left leg to kick him on the side of the head.If he really was inexperienced then another explanation is that he's just physically strong judging by how he knocked out Hashimoto with that single kick.

After that seemed like Kamuro stepped into the ring and stared at Hiro-kun for a good few seconds.Sudou on the other hand was basically done with Kito,however he did suffer a bruise on his right cheek.

"Two against one,seems unfair right?"

"Masumi Kamuro,are you seriously trying to talk your way out of this? Your physically strong so I'd assume that you'd at least try and win this."

His words had some truth in them but he could have been nicer about it.Kamuro didn't have anything to say as she dashed towards Hiro-kun only to for him to dodge and grap her by the hair and slam her onto the ground.

"Giving up would be a good idea,let me guess Sakayanagi told you to atleast give me a decent fight right? If so then you failed that job all too quickly."

He then threw her out of the ring which granted class-D the victory.

_______________________________________

POV:Yukishira Hiro

You could argue that I should have been a bit more gentle with both Hashimoto and Kamuro but it was their fault for underestimating me first before.

The next round was between class-B and class-C so I had some time to rest before my next fight,fortunately for Ayanokouji he didn't even need to step in since I put too much power into that first round.

I should put in less force next time so that the round doesn't end too quickly,also people might start suspecting me.

"Wow Hiro-kun! I expected that Sudou could fight but I never expected you to be have fighting experience!"

Kushida came to me first,would telling her that I had experience? Well that would make me even more suspicious.

"I used to train,it isn't anything special trust me."

I looked over to Horikita and she had the expression that says 'Lier,tell me the truth later or else...' while having a compass in her pocket.

Honestly how can someone be so beautiful uyet so devilish at the same time?

I looked over towards the match between class-C and class-B only to see Chihiro Shiranami getting kicked in the gut by Ibuki Mio of class-C.

Honestly the sight made some members of the class and most students pity for class-B as they really didn't have anyone who were physically strong.Ichinose looked worried and at the same time guilty as Shiranami was most likely going to get beaten up multiple times.

Seems like the next round is starting,looks like it's going to be class-C and class-A again this time.

I showed no interest in this match so I decided to walk towards Ichinose.

"What do you think of this exam so far?"

I couldn't care less about my enviorment since I knew that I was going to get the attention of many people by talking to one of the most popular girls in the first year.

"I....I just find it unreasonable....it's forcing us to fight against other classes...."

Seems like the round is over already....but Ishizaki looked like he got jumped on and beaten before Ibuki saved him.

"Next up is class-B and class-D,fighters step up please."

"Come on Sudou,Ayanokouji keep watch on class-C and see who their substitute fighter is while we obliterate class-B."

"Obliterate sounds too harsh don't you think?"

I shrugged while walking into the ring along with Sudou.

Seems like it'll be Kanzaki,So Shibata and Shiranami.

"Sudou,go for Kanzaki this time,I'll be fine with Shibata on my own."

Sudou nodded as he tried to tackle Kanzaki as he left me with Shibata.

I feel bad for class-B and do want them to win at least one round but what would happen? Maybe I could make it a tie so that both parties get a win? Well it's a risk I'm willing to take....Sorry Horikita,I can't win this round,they need to win at least one round and this is the best way to do it.

As I was thinoing,my thought were cut short by Shibata as he gave me the left hook as I pretended to dodge it but failed.

That kind of hurts but it isn't too bad.

I then suddenly gave him a kick to the knee and 'accidently' tripped Sudou over the line which counted as a knock out.

"Looks like it's my turn..."

"Ayanokouji stop this instant."

He stared at me with a surprised expression as I whisper the plan into his ear.He eventually nodded and went to tackle Shibata out of the ring while I gave Kanzaki a round house kick straight towards Ayanokouji and Shibata but I managed ti make it so that any normal person would look say that it was only a coincedence.

Good,the four of are out...now for the hard part...

I looked behind me only to see a trembling Chihiro Shiranami a few metres in front of me.

"So this is how it is? You know that this decision is hard to make right?"

I slowly walked towards her and pushed her out of the ring before looking towards the teachers.

"Before you give my class the victory,I would like to say one thing."

"What is it Yukishira Hiro?"

Now or never as they say...

"Sell me 500000 thousand private points in exchange for a point for both class-D and class-B."

"That is rather hard to accep-"

"Anything can be bought with private points as long as it's in this school right? A point from this exam counts as that anything."

"Fine,both class-D and B have reaceived a vistory."

That was too easy,I should go before people start staring.....

"Umm....excuse me..?"

What now?

"T-thank you...for not hurting me I mean..."

I nodded as I slowly walked towards class-D with Ayanokouji and Sudou.