Smile...

POV:Yukishira Hiro

"Hey Horikita,did you find out anything about the other classes? Ayanokouji seems busy so there's no point in asking him."

That question troubled the girl known as Suzune Horikita quite a bit,I couldn't tell the reason but perhaps there was something out of the ordinary that they saw while observing the classes.

"Class-C and B have found rather impressive camping locations,along with that class-C has chosen to spend a large amount of points to benefit the time they have on the island."

Although I had heard of the plan from Ryuen,I still felt a bit of shock from her words.Heaven or hell,I chose to act a bit shocked so that I could give Horikita a ticket to both.

"If it's ok with you then,may I go out and take a breather for a few hours? I promise I'll come back before night."

"Hmm,fine but you promised."

She's acting strange,perhaps she's ill? That answer is too straight foward but what other answer is there?

I slowly went over to Kiyotaka Ayanokouji who seemed like he had finished his work.

"Ayanokouji,could I have your attention really quick?"

"Sure."

The two of us went behind one of the tents so that we could have a bit more privacy.

"Have you noticed that Horikita's been acting strange since we came onto the cruise ship?"

"Can't say I haven't,she looks uncomfortable there."

So I wasn't the only one.

"As I thought,well this was an interesting conversation indeed."

Horikita's health was a worthless thing to worry about but I could use it as a weapon to win.I'm sure Ayanokouji wasn't normal thus he must have thought of that,just like me.

"Since you asked me something,it's only fair I should ask you something too."

Right before I left,Ayanokpuji spoke those words that caught my attention.I and Ayanokouji had rarely ever talked because our personas were so similar in class so this was a surprise to me.

"Are you in anyway related to Chabashira-sensei?"

"What if I am? Well can't say I'm related to her but we are closer than you think.Still the feeling I share with her is nothing different from anyone else in the class."

With those words I parted with Ayanokouji,the fact that I wasn't a stranger to Chabashira seemed to attract someone else which was why I ended the conversation early.

Kikyo Kushida,I wonder why she was listening in on our conversation.That smile she had on her face thinking that we haven't had noticed her,I have a feeling that girl may be dangerous.

Originally I had no other feelings towards Kushida since we talked at least twice every week but I got a strange ache in my heart after seeing that creepy smile of her's instead of the sweet one.

Maybe she isn't who I think she is,this school has all sorts of people who have second personalitites or probrably something they hide from the world.

Suzune Horikita,Kiyotaka Ayanokouji,Yousuke Hirata and finally Kikyo Kushida were a people who were on that list who were in my class.However the person I was most careful of...was definately Ayanokouji.

If he's actually like me then that means he's been holding back in every exam so far.He might be an issue.