What Happens When There Is Nothing Left To Learn?

POV:Yukishira Hiro

A clean room is a good room,that's what I've been thinking the whole day after meeting Sakayanagi in the cafeteria.I'm sure some students in the class have clean rooms like mine but really it only took me around half a day to clean the whole thing.

Of course that's mainly because U never have anything in my room,nor do I want much in here.

I had to cancel the meeting with Ayanokouji today to leave it for at least tomorrow morning.Apperantly someone left a letter in my desk telling me to go back to my room,if I recall the letter was from Chiaki Onishami from class-A.

She's the only person in the school from what I know wanted to be in class-D but got forced to be in class-A.Her motive? That's what I want to know too.

Knock knock!

Looks like she's here,I'm confused how and why she knows where my room is but it's too late to think that.Though I should really put on my gloves first before meeting someone in person who isn't Sakayanagi.

"Well you're taking too long so I'll just...."

As I'm putting on my gloves,Chiaki some how managed to come into my room despite the door being locked shut.I know some people have been coming into my room while the door is locked but I never knew copying dorm keys in a school like this was possible.

"I was just going to finish up,anyway what do want from me?"

"Aww I just wanted to talk,you just seem like an interesting person is all!"

That's a bad lie,I can see that shit eating grin from here.Still even if she is just here to hangout,I should be careful and try not to give out much information,not like there is any.

"Wow,umm you barely have anything in your room....are you ok? Do you need any private points?"

"No I'm fine,I just don't see the point of filling a room with junk.Besides cleaning would be easier anyway."

That's the truth,at home I rarely ever have anything or anyone in my room.I always feel like someone is watching me and that was the case with Sakayanagi a few years ago.

"Man I thought you would have more entertainment."

"Sorry for not spending worthless points."

However because I never spent much,I still have around 80k private points.How did I manage it? Well I got a little from a friend.

A phone? Good move for trying to pry information from me.That phone in her pocket is in a hard area to spot but that pink colour makes it all too noticeable for me.

But who's that name on the phone....Manabu Horikita? I recall her first name is Suzune,perhaps this is a relative of her's.IF so what's with the call?

"Welp I'm heading out bye!"

Slam!

At least learn to close doors,I've been hearing doors slaming everywhere I go,I guess that's her.

No that's off topic,is she a spy for someone? I may need to ask Horikita for some answers but if she doesn't answer then I'm afraid Sakayanagi will have to been the best move here....