Feel The Rain Of Tomorrow

POV:Yukishira Hiro

I couldn't feel it earlier butI felt as if my arm was aching terribly bad,I tried hiding the pain away from the other classmates but some people noticed.

Ayanokouji,Sakura,Hirata,Horikita and even Ike told me to take a rest for the the being but I couldn't rest easily at all.After knowing that Ryuen planned to betray me from the start,I was almost sure that he knew I hadn't slept for a possible month which made me wide open for an attack.

At that point,I knew my doing would be my own downfall.I never anticipated that someone would take advantage of me like this let alone dominate a whole class just because someone was weaken.

At night,I heard the rain pour down from the skies,everyone had probrably already went to sleep but I woke up to take a stroll around the forest.I hoped that I could at least do something to prevent our class from being destroyed.

In the distance,I saw two figures,at first their silhouette forced me to walk the oppesite direction but then I realized something crucial.

"Ibuki,Ryuen what are you doing here? It's late and tomorrow is the last day of the exam."

The two turned towards me,judging by their expressions I didn't think they thought I would show up right in front of them.

"Hiro-kun? That the question we should be asking you!"

"Put it aside from now,I knew you weren't going to go through with the plan but it appears as if you can't do anything about it in your current state.How about you go back to your class and just accept defeat now."

He's right,there's no way I could possibly beat them in a fight in my current condition.However it appears like Ryuen is about to leave and I can't let that happen yet.

"Come on we don't have all day,Ibuki."

With that they turned their gaze away from me,however a piece of paper hanged out of Ryuen's pocket.

I knew that was my ticket to a gate I couldn't open to save the class,although I wanted to do this for myself and to take revenge on Ryuen,I seriously felt like saving the class was my main priority now.

I tried to move a bit closer to take a good look at the paper but my vision was so blury that I couldn't see the contents of the paper.The only thing I saw was a name but that's when my knees began to give out and my eyes began to close slowly.

"A....contr....act...?"

My whole world went dark as I couldn't lift any part of my body,I couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I tried.

Ontop of this already disaster,I knew that I could fall ill in a place like this,if no one were to find me then what would happen?

A month worth of sleepless determination,how can it be wasted so easily....?

"I-....I can't do this myself....can I...?"

Coming out of my mouth were those words,I thought I couldn't move a part of my body it appeared as if I still had the determination to continue the battle,to continue this war.

"Ryuen Kakeru.....you've won the battle this time but I will not allow you to win the war."

I began to slowly stand up with my remaining strength as I walked back towards the camp of class-D.

The war I was talking about could have meant many things,for example the fact that I was going to force the class forward no matter how dumb the class was.However there was one thing that caught my attention that woke me up for a split second.

Now that I think about it,Kiyotaka Ayanokouji....that name is very familiar after all.I thought that it was only a coincedence but after witnessing everything he's down up untill now,even the things he's done in the back ground.There was no doubt about it.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji....looks like my uncle was right about you...truly a dangerous human being."