Chronicles Of The Devil

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The date I had with Sakayanagi lasted for a good few more hours before she finally let me go,the date was one that I loved never to have again but yet again it felt nice hmspending time with my childhood friend.However the fact that she's a physcho loli really ticks me off,especially when she's the type that'll rape you in your sleep.

I'd like to keep my virginity for the time being....well the one that I have at this school,not the general one since I've lost that one already.Every time my body gets more and more uncomfortable whenever I think abiut Amasawa.....her devilish grin has completely scarred me for life.

Thank god I did not get PTSD from her but yet again I haven't gotten PTSD from someone in forever....well never in my life is the better way to look at it.

If I'm right Chiyoko should be in my room as of right now....mom should be in the teacher's dorms instead.

I was standing in front of the door to my room while scrolling through my phone,I had given Chiyoko permission to live inside my room for the time being as exiting out of the school was apperantly difficult,thus the two decided to stay at the school.I reported this to Chabashira and she said to let her stay in my room while my mother stays in the teacher's dorms.

I thought the reason for this was the fact that we were siblings,well at least we acted like siblings so she gave me a pass,thinking I wouldn't do anything indecent to her.Truth was she didn't know what Chiyoko's personality was like so me and her living in the same room is dangerous...in a way.

Let's get over with,I shouldn't be so frustrated with things when my sister is around.I've done everything for her after all.

I felt my lips curve to my eyes as I unlocked the door with my student ID and went in.I gave Chiyoko one of the copies Ike and the other two idiots made so that she could enter the room,surprisingly they gave up a copy fairly easily when I said I had lost mine.

"Eh? Oh Nii-sama!" Chiyoko exclaimed as she quickly went towards me,apperantly she was given a phone by the school and was playing on it.

"Hi Chiyoko,so how do you like my room?" Obviously being the big brother I am,I wanted to know how she liked my room so that I could improve it if needed.

"It's very Nii-sama like! You never had anything in your room besides study material so it's just like home!" She said as she spun around my room,her golden hair swinging around the place jus tlike an angles,well not like I had ever seen an angle.

I gave a sig of relief and went to slay down on the bed,I didn't mind that she was going to sleep with me for a few nights but that fact was too dangerous.Mainly because she was also one of those rocks my excalibur pierced into,and I regreted a lot after but she seemed completely fine.

Hopefully it'll stay that way,at least for now.....don't want the news of me fucking my sister to get out....