Date With A Smug Devil Pt.1

"I don't believe in god,if they exist then they have given me nothing but suffering.I forge my own fate,I follow my own path,I believe in freedom.Even if I have to defeat god to arrive at my goal,I WILL DO IT."
–Enki Teriyama

_______________________________________

POV:Yukishira Hiro

After what happened last night,I couldn't bear the thought of wearing a butler outfit,actually it was more like I completely refused to wear it after what took place.After all standing in front of Keyaki Mall while wearing...THAT would earn too much attention and I would like to avoid it,though I had a feeling that people would stare at both Sakayanagi and me during our date.

The reason for this is because of the romur floating around that says I'm on good terms with Sakayanagi.As to who spread it? Well it was most likely someone from class-A or even herself,though I doubt that she would do that since she knew my personality.

Finding the person that spread the rumor was a high priority but it was something that I would have to do later on in the school year since I was always so busy.After all plans don't just manifest out of nowhere if you sit around and wait,besides I was planning to take over class-A but it was highly unlikely that I would be able to judging by how defective my class was.

In order to ascend to class-A,there would have to be one person I would have to expel just to rise in classes.This person was Yamauchi,one of the three idiots that has never contributed to the class ever,in fact he's caused more problems than help so far.

Maybe I will get a chance to do so in the next special exam....

"How long are you planning on staring at me like that? Perhaps something has caught your eye,Yuki-kun?" I spaced out for too long,longer than what I would have expected.I didn't even notice the short smug loli infront of me as I stared off into the distance with dead fish eyes.

"Sorry,now how about we start the date?"

She seemed to frown a bit seeing that I wasn't wearing the suit,however later she understood why and accepted it...well at least for now.Behind that grin of her's I could tell that I would be getting a punishment shortly after this date.

"Yes,please let me lead the way." Sakayanagi quickly held my left arm close to her chest as she led me through Keyaki Mall.Even if her chest wasn't that well developed,I could never have known that it was still extremely squishy,even if it wasn't as soft as her thighs.

Well fuck,people are already staring....however this might be a chance to catch another stalker in front of everyone here.

I took a glance behind me and saw a familiar colour of purple hair stalking both me and Sakayanagi,it seemed like she caught this detail aswell but decided to let me handle it for now.