Start The Stage!

POV:Yukishira Hiro?

"Since the next special exam has been announced,we should get to choosing who'll be in this special exam. Raise your hand if you want to volunteer!" As Chabashirs left the room,Hirata took the time after class to immediatly head to the teacher's podium to discuss the special exam.

Horikita decided to head up there aswell since she's the class leader and all,I wonder how long she'll have that tittle for. Still this is a waste of time,telling people to raise their hands won't work that easily,the private points we'll be receiving each month will either be deducted or increased based on how they'll perform,it's all on their shoulders.

Of course I'll try to take this chance to participate,after all only 5 people are allowed to participate in the special exam so the space is quite limited. Thus I decided to raisemy hand....obviously Kiyotaka thought of the same thing and did it aswell.

"Ayanokouji-kun,Hiro-kun you two want to join?" Obviously,why else would we want to raise our hands? To go to the restroom? What would we even do there if we don't need to go? Compare out manhoods?

"Yeah,of course if Horikita doesn't have any objections." Should I show them my true nature? Maybe....no I should do that after my true name is announced. However I should at least show some level of intelligence by showing my true eyes and going all in at the start.

"I have no objections about Hiro-kun,however Ayanokouji-kun is unexpected,why?"

"From what Chabashira-sensei said,there's supposed to be a mental test right? I think I should be qualified in that,I'm not that bad at physical and academical tests either." Far point there Ayanokouji,still will someone like Horikita agree to i-

"Fine,let him in." Alright then,go prove me wrong why don't ya bro-con.

"Eh? Why Horikita-san?! Why would you let such a gloomy guy like him in?" Ike you absolute IDIOT,DO YOU WANT TO GET NTR'D A SECOND TIME?! Ahem,anyway I can understand why you asked that but there's no reason to not bring him in.

"Just like Ayanokouji-kun said,the special exam will have a mental test and who has a better poker face other than him? That just means that we might win that test by default,now we just need other members."

"How about this,Horikita,Hirata,Kiyotaka,me and Mii-chan in this special exam." They seem confused of why I chose Mii-chan.

"Very well,I have no objections."

"Thank you,if that's the case then. Mii-chan!" She let out an 'eep' when I said that.

"Go out with me." I walked to wards her and held her shoulders tightly while saying that. Usually people wouldn't be able to reject and I NEEDED her for my plan.

"EH?!"