Mako-chan!

POV: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

"Wow.... Enki-kun really is amazing huh? He's too athletic for his own good though! I mean did you see that cool movement he just did?!" It's been quite awhile since running from the student council now and we have around a few more minutes left until the results are announced. According to Yuuki, it's likely that this part of the special exam is based on how many white and red cards you've obtained.

Unfortunately when I questioned him about it,he said that he's only found 5 cards,and since I currently have 10 of each it's possible we've made it into the top 3....though I won't keep my hopes up. I'm just saying this since I saw Ichinose holding around 8 cards and Amikura had 3 so other groups could have even more.

Either we were just unlucky is beyond me,what I'm interested in is the relationship between Yuuki and Amikura-san. I don't believe I've seen them interact with each other before and here they are,acting like they've been friends or even lovers for awhile now. Look at them,talking to each other in that corner so casually.... how can someone not have their suspicions?

"It's weird huh? There were some rumors awhile back that suggest Enki-kun and Mako-chan were dating but  people later dismissed it as a misunderstanding."

"Is that so....well do they look good together." I said while watching them,the possibility of them flirting with each other isn't out of the realm of possibilities but I know if I try to sneak in and eavesdrop Yuuki would probably due internally.

"Come to think of it....I do recall seeing the two of them hang out somewhere sometimes. Ah! They sometimes head behind the school to...umm w-well...." What does that mean?

"Oh I know what you mean,I see them exchanging various items from time to time. They even used their physical body sometimes." I wanted to address that fact that I've seen them do something a little beyond friends but I don't want to discuss this here.

"Well whatever their relationship is, it's good to see the two of them having fun together!" Yeah,still can't shake the feeling that something is wrong with Yuuki behind that smile of his....