Fragment Of The Distant

"Causing metal damage to your state right now would be wasteful,I'm not the type to especially see people suffer.However the real answer is why would I try to hurt my Nii-sama? I'll give you a clue,it's just in the blue!"
–Chiyoko Teriyama

_______________________________________

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The acting director,I....didn't visit him yesterday,nor did I the after.There was a reason for this,and I was almost sure that he understood.It was a trap,a trap to expose my real indentity to the school.

I had proof of this point aswell,the fact that the called me to the office so out of the blue like that,it's enough proof to prove that it was suspicious.I texted him this the next morning,I wanted to hold this meeting till the next time the school would hold an assembly,it was rare for an assembly but some days there would be one.I did this to prepare myself,expose more of my true ability before revealing my birth name out of the blue.

I didn't have  any sort of plan to combat his situation,what should I do while waiting for that man to reveal my true name? Should I reveal my true abilities? Incredibly increase our chances to rise in classes?  That was an option I was seriously considering,after all doing it now would make it so that the whole class will still have their trust in me,doing it later may reverse the result.

I needed help on this matter,of course there were a few people I could consult to such as Horikita,Hirata,Matsushita and Kushida,however they don't know about my true nature yet,revealing it to them all of the sudden would seem strange.That led me to the last person I could always turn to at all times if the matter is regarding the class,Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

Kiyotaka was the only person in the whole school who knew about my abilities that could rival even his aside from a set few people.He was the only person who I could turn to in a position like this,every plan I ever came up with had holes,lots of them.

For example,if I chose to immediatly reveal myself then my reputation in the school would decress,the trust people used to have in me would gradually start to rot into thin air.Loop holes like that were in every plan and I would like to keep my reputation high for future events.

I wore a long sleeved jacket along with short jeans before heading out to Kiyotaka's room,Chiyoko was still asleep so I wouldn't like to bother her much.

As I went to Kiyotaka's room,I stumbled upon a rather familiar angel....