Yukishira Hiro Is....

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The person I trusted most in this world,if I have to give an answer then Sakayanagi is the closest person to fit that category.Even so there's a part of her I can never trust,or should I say that part of her is a part even I cannot look through.

There are some actions people can't even begin to coprehend.In addition even I am the type to look pass the smallest of things but that doesn't mean I'm weak by any means,it only means I've met my limit.

It might be out of the question that I should punish Yukitsu Kusuda,yet again scarring him for life would serve both me and Sakayanagi no purpose.If possible I would like to marrinate him a little longer before crushing him when he has no points.

As long as he doesn't show any signs of betrayal then I wouldn't have to do so much.However I doubt that he'll be speaking many words after what I'm about to do.

"N-no...this can't be happening."

"Crying in a dark alley huh? You must be dumber than I thought.I guess you did use the information I gave you for your own needs,answer me how do I punish you for that?"

The scared man looked at me,if what Ayanokouji did didn't scar him then what I'm about to do will though I really want to try and avoid it.

"Not answering? Answer me swine,how should I punish your fat ass?"

I kick him in the gut which resulted in him holding his stomach.Of course at this point giving this man mercy would be a gigantic waste.

"P-please don't h-hurt me....!"

"Tch,pathetic.If you won't answer my question then I'll take my answer out of you."

By kicking him in the face that may result in a life long scar,he began to slowly crawl away to no avail.Soon I began to stomp on the back of his legs.

"AH! P-please! Stop!"

"It's perfectly justified that I shiuld do something such as this to you,you did try to rape a student and my classmate afterall.There's no point in letting you leave this place without a memory for you to remember for the rest of your life."

I started to continuesly slam his face onto the concreate floor,I can imagine how much pain this is causing this poor clerk but he still needs to learn his lesson.

"Bleeding already? I suppose I'll leave it here and just increase your pay to 80K points each weak,understand?"

I don't need his aproval,either way he will follow my orders.It's all that matters to me now,even if it kills this man.