A Strong Will Can Be A Good Weakness

POV:Yukishira Hiro

Announcement day,the day that the exam results come out,the day that'll decide that maybe our classmates will be expelled? Or we make it through this hell.

Although the exam was easy enough for me,I seriously doubt that everyone in our class will pass without some sort of cheat code.However the exam questions were a bit different from what was on the test sheets.That too was part of my plan.

Like I said,I will help my class however it comes at a cost.'A good trade is a fair trade' as Sakayanagi said and in my case a fair trade is not completely giving the right questions on the test sheets.

Tic....tic.....tic....by ignoring my surroundings all I can hear is the sound of the clock.This allows me to think clearly and now that I think about it,there's absolutely no way that the entire class will pass this exam...that's what I thought at least.

"Huh....so the whole class really did do better than I expected."

The list of names and marks,I never thought that so many people can pass an exam like this.I did receive a piece of paper containing the answers of the exam from Kushida,was it a coincedence that she managed to think of this herself?

The entire class seems to be celebrating,however their wills are about to be broken at the thought of a single student from our class failing English.

"Before there's much attention,I'll take my leave now Chabashira-sensei."

"Hmmm?"

Eventually I got bored of what would happen since I already can see the outcome of this so I stood up and started to head straight for the roof.

"Fresh air,I'm sure there will be a penalty for exiting class like that but why stick around and wait for the scene to unfold right?"

"You are precisely right."

"Chabashira-sensei,the way that the exam went,do you think that this was all made up on the spot? If you don't have the answer then you don't have to answer,besides I can feel someone coming up right now as expected."

With that being said I hid behind the wall near the entrance to the roof,I already knew that someone would fine mine or Chabashira-sensei's movements to be suspicious and I don't think anyone would accept the fact that our classmate is about to be expelled,of course the victim is Sudo.

"Huh? Ayanokouji is the one that came up here? I thought it would be Horikita instead."

I said.Really Ayanokouji was the person that I least suspected to come up here.I wonder why he's here,maybe he's going to find a way to save Sudo with something a bit...precious.

Although I can barely here those two I can just make out some words.

"School....private points...you can buy anything....100K points...so he's going to try and buy a single point for Sudo for the high price of 100K points."

I never would have expected that,I thought a plan like that would only appear in the minds of Hirata,Kushida and Horikita but I do have some suspicions about Ayanokouji.

"You're terrible at hiding,if you don't want to be found I advise you to keep your mouth shut for the time being."

Harsh Horikita,she just randomly showed up when I was in my thoughts.

The whole conversation went by like a feather in the wind,and my two classmates went back to class.

"Did you hear everything,Yukishira?"

"First don't call me by my first name,anyways I did find it interesting that you accepted their offer."

"You would have said the same thing in advance,I'm sure you would have been able to find another way to bribe me.However that Ayanokouji is a bit more unique."

"If that's all I'll be going."

"Hold on.Those gloves on your hands,what are they hiding? You've been wearing them since the first day."

So she noticed,I was prepared for anyone to ask about these gloves except for the teachers.

"I don't know what you mean,I just wear them because it's cold most of the time.Nothing more nothing less."

"I don't think that's the case but yoy can hide it for now,as long as you hide your true nature behind obvious walls,the truth will be revealed eventually."

"If that's the case then don't fly too close to the sun Cha-bitch-shira."

"I see,so you're trying your best to controlling your emotions,try as hard as you can but you can never escape the past."

"Huh,let me ask this.How much do you know about me?"