Secreat Devil

POV:Yukishira Hiro

Have you ever wondered what the person you're talking to is thinking? Have you ever been able to guess what they are thinking? If so then don't act proud,most humans in life are predictable and selfish,honestly I despise that.They are only a handful of people that can deceive you with their masks but that isn't the point of what I'm saying,the point is that deceiving and being unpredictable are different yet similar in their own ways.

A great example of this is Kakeru Ryuen,though it's harder to guess his thoughts,they're still readable but his status and mind are on a whole different level comapred to other students.This man was dangerous and I don't say that word lightly,he's a threat to every class in the school year and if it weren't for Me and Ayanokouji then Sudou might have been expelled because of him.That isn't even touching the surface of what he can do either,his physcial abikity and academic ability are impressive,definately above average and don't get me started with his decision making,strategic ability and so on.

I'd say that he's a top contender to be someone who can actually challenge me among everyone in the school,on top of all this he knows fighting skills to,probrably ude to the fact that he had overpowered Sudou in the past but that's another story.

She should be here any time now....

Ding Dong!

I grinned before going towards the door and openning it to let the person on the other side in,thankfully I remembered to wear a shirt this time so it wasn't that awkward.

"Alright,tell me what you need me for,Yuki-kun." Chiaki Matsushita,the person who I was in a fake relationship with was the person I invited.I wanted to inform her of my plan and if you're questioning why she called me by my first name,then it's because I gave her permission to.

In case someone came in to see if that rumor of us being together was true which wasn't by the way,it'd be safe to just force her to start calling me by my surname,she just said that calling me by my first name was refreshing.

"This is top secreat information so don't leak it out,if you do you'll know what'll happen right?"

I grinned like a perverted man as my eyes rolled towards her figure.Now looking at her,she wasn't bad,in fact her figure was nearly perfect which awoken a beast inside of me.

No keep it in the pants for now....FOR NOW

"Geez.....that grin on your face makes me really uncomfortable,don't think about doing snything to me or else!"

"Fine fine,wasn't planning to anyway."

I silently poured her a cup of tea before going over to a drawer and pulling out my old phone out,the one that I had my contact info as 'X'.Here I'll refer the phone itself as X I guess.

"Have you heard about the fact that me and Ryuen are currently cooperating with each other?" Matsushita nodded in response,so I borrowed her X which made her confused.I mean who wouldn't be right?

"What is this for? Also you told me about you working with Ryuen over the phone."

"You take that for the whole month,after this month make sure to return it to me.Now you might be wondering why I'm working with Ryuen." I can imagine that Matsushita still didn't have any idea why I was doing this,after all the only person that knew at the time was Ayanokouji because it involved him.

"Hehehe.....Well the answer is simple,I'm about to destroy class-C.Starting with it's leader."

I wasn't looking at her as I said that,she probranly thought that I was some sort of phychopath now because of how I said it.

Oh bad habit again.

"Ahem,anyway I only need you to send messanges 4 people when I tell you and you have to send it at least 5 minutes after I sent the signal.You don't have to worry about finding the contacts as they're already set in there.That's your only job so better do it well."

"Ok bu why? Actually don't answer,you'll turn into a phycho and our school has enough of those.Anyways when should I be ready?"

"Two weeks from now,don't worry about me.Even if my plan fails,I have a backup just in case,though it does include expulsion which is something I would love to avoid."

"Alright,well I'll be leavin-"

"Let's go on a date tomorrow."

I should never have said that since right after a hand came in contact with my cheek which honestly hurt.I just wanted to tease her a bit since things are about to get serious from here.

"Hmph!"

Welp worht a shot,though....her chest....no NOT NOW! Anyway I should get ready.