Special:How Did I ever get into this point of my life?

A/N:Ah just a fair warning,this special chapter will include some....ahem lewd scenes. Specifically 18+ shit but nothing like sex....maybe. Anyway move on.

POV:Enki-kun

Mnnn...what's this feeling? Huh....my legs are strapped to the bed? What the fuck is even going on,I can't move my arms either. Bleh, there's something in my mouth,can't speak nor see Huh? So a blindfold is over my eyes,by limbs are tied to the bed and there's something in my mouth,I think I know where this is going.

I tired tugging at the what I thought was rope but....seems like it wasn't rope,actually they're chains. I wonder,who would chain me to my bed....Sakayanagi? A senpai? The president? Well my answer.......a senpai,and the thing in my mouth,their foot judging by the taste,either that or a fucking dildo.

"Fufufu,I hope you like this Enki-kun." GAH,fuck should have known it was Sakayanagi. The answer seemed too simple so I dismissed it,also I'm pretty sure that her foot is in my mouth.

"you like this right? Masumi-san,how does this big hot thing feel?" My what? No no no no,not here and being raped by girls is just humiliating. Also what the fuck is Kamuro doing here?

"S-shut up loli-thighs! Also he feels.....so hard....." I- what are you feeling? Surely not my spinosaurus.....also do I not have a saying in this?

"See Masumi-san acting all tsun-tsun~ Go on,feast on it~" 'Feast on it'? What is that suppose to be mea- agh....fuck is she seriously doing it? In it feels so warm....

"Fufufu,do you like this Enki-kun~?" He'll yes,Lewnki really liked it....as in a combination of lewd and Enki,anyway her foot tastes better than expected,is that a hint of alcohol?

"MFffgh~ gah~ I'm Cumming~!" Kamuro,I swear to god what is happening right now? My virginity is already gone so don't take it away again......

Well that's what I thought until O woke up,my wrists were weight down by chains anymore and that darn blindfold wasn't over my eyes.

"So it was a dream? As if Sakayanagi and Kamuro would ever do that.....eh? What's this?" I reached behind my neck and discovered....something.

"A hickey.....?"

A/N:Hahaha! You thought I was going to do a lemon eh? I'm so smart! Anyway that's just a taste for what's coming in the future. Sorry if it was short this is the only thing I could publish today in since it was randomly there in my drafts.