Tag You're It!

POV: Enki-kun

"Getting ready to take a sharp turn to the left,after that prepare the run down the stairs with as much speed as you can run with." How many hours have we been running from the student council for now? Around 2 if I'd have to guess,I haven't gotten the time to check my watch at the moment since Nagumo and the others are just behind me. On top of that I've been slowed down because of my recent encounter with Mako-chan and Ichinose.

Me and Mako-chan were being left behind,not because I was injured in any way or was just slower than the average student,no in fact it was actually because of Mako-chan. Although her speed is by no means slow,it surely won't be enough to escape the grasp of Nagumo Miyabe. Thus I had to lend her a hand,literally,I've been tightly holding onto her hand for awhile now and Nagumo is starting to catch up.

Ichinose and Kiyotaka should be alright when it comes to speed but me and Mako-chan are totally screwed. Plus the stairs coming up ahead is going to slow us down by a lot and maybe even get us caught. I can't just let that happen,after all I need to have my chance to face off against Kiyotaka fair and square.

"Mako-chan how fast can you run?" I started with that first,I needed to get a straight answer from her as the stairs are only a few metres ahead.

"Eh? U-umm..pretty fast I guess?" Pretty fast huh....I'm going to guess just a few miles per hour which is likely not enough.

"Alright,Kiyotaka and Ichinose please speed up and don't worry about us. Mako-chan hold tightly onto me." I yelled out,thankfully the two up front nodded and starting speeding up further as I picked up Mako-chan like how a prince would with his princess.

The stairs are only a few metres high so if I jump high enough at this speed I can definitely make it but then the second set of stairs....right I'll have to do this here.

As Ichinose and Kiyotaka went down the stairs,I took a deep breath and jumped down said stairs,Mako-chan holding onto my school uniform. After that I jumped onto the wall and kicked my feet off the wall,sending me flying into the ground before continuing to run at an even faster speed with the 'princess' in my hands.

Probably going to be questioned for that later but for now I need to be focused on winning this part of the special exam with Kiyotaka. What could go wrong....right?