Arisu Sakayanagi SS - Peaceful Play time

POV:Arisu Sakayanagi

Yukishira Hiro,someone who I once placed my heart and soul in for years came back and reunited with me just a few months ago.I was happy to see him again after so long but something about him seemed different.

Obviously I could tell that he hadn't have had any sleep after coming to this school at first since we were long time childhood friends.I suppose you could say that I even viewed him as a member of the opposite at some point and even now I still kind of do.

I realized how dense he had become when I first saw him at this school,even when a girl was giving him a lap pillow he would barely have any sort of reaction.

"You're precious when you want to be,perhaps that only goes when you're asleep? If so maybe I should spy on you when you sleep...."

He stared at me with a dumbfounded expression on his face as his face also signaled that he was creeped out by my sudden comment.

"Ara ara Hiro-kun,maybe you actually do want me to spy on you....how naughty my boy~"

"You should know that seducing me will never work,however I do appreciate the effort."

I started giggling while carressing his head.

As of now,Hiro-kun had around 3 hours of rest and was ready to function yet again but I wondered why he stayed.

Was it because he wanted to spend time with me? Or is he merely trying to rest again?

"Hey Sakayanagi,what do you think love is?"

A quick blush went across my face as he stared at me with intent.

"I suppose it means we experience the same sort of feelings as the person who we like?"

I was half joking when I said that but I seriously didn't know what the word love meant.

"Is it really that? The definition I view it as is viewing someone as the opposite sex and understanding them.Why do you think people love each other? Is it because they have something they want? I honestly don't know."

"Maybe would could find out together?"

He closed his eyes as he completely ignored my comment,I had the assumption that he didn't want to hear it or he expected it already but what he said after completely surprised me.

"Sure,except you need to make me fall in love with you first.It won't help if you are the only one."

To my surprise he accepted the challenge,after all these years he finally accepted the challenge to see if I can make him fall in love.

"Fine then,however you must promise me one thing aswell.A good deal is a fair deal right?"

"Sure,so what is it?"

"You need to make it to class-A by the end of the year.If you don't I will make sure to punish you~"