Snow Fall

POV:Yukishira Hiro

I wasn't planning on doing much after the unexpected guest exam,I said goodbye to Amaswa and thank god I didn't need to see her at least for another few months.

Since it was starting to snow which you all know what that means,winter was coming,the school decided to give us a full month worth of rest.If you wanted to go to the school then it was your choice,after all the school itself was open for the entire winter.

I used this chance to finally take a rest,after everything that's happened in the span of around two months,I took a much needed break.By taking a break,I actually mean taking the time to hang out with the very few amount of friends I made at school and enjoy the facilities that the school gave us.

I turned on my phone to see how many points I was at now.My plan to save up millions of private points was going well so you'd think that I wouldn't just randomly spend my points.Thus I did something a few weeks ago and right now it was in my drawer.

19.2 million private points huh? Another 800000 left to o until 20 million....this is going way smoother than I thought.

I took out that certain thing from my drawer,this thing was actually another phone I bought a few weeks ago.There was a discount so the cost of the phone was around 30% cheaper than usual.A fair price if you ask mr and the phone wasn't even that expensive in the first place.

Now that I had two phones,I used the new one as a cover for the old one since I figured out a way to hack most mobile phones to be just like the ones we were given on the first day.Thus I 19.2 million private points on the old one and around 420000 on the new one,as a disguise of course.

Every single contact I had was transfered to the new one aswell,so it was only natural thatmost of the time I brought the new phone along with me.

As I was rambling through my thoughts,I suddenly got a text messenge on the new phone right when I placed the old one into the drawer before closing it.

[Hi Hiro-kun! Are you free right now?]

Haruka? What do you want now,actually I should be a bit more friendly.

[Yeah? I have no plans for anything at the moment.]

[Really? Then how about we go shopping! Don't worry I have a few friends that'll join us.]

It was only 2 minutes since I've sent my reply and she already knew what I was going to say? Women are scary....

[Alright,what time?]

[This afternoon at 2:00p.m..Don't be late ok??????]

I turned off my phone after seeing that last sentence,the only thing that would be shown is the fact that I've read it already so I thought it would be ok if she knew I already read it.

I had no interests in the student council so I only met two of them so I wanted to get to know the council a bit more but Haruka threw that plan away from my brain.

I should do that tomorrow,huh? Another one?

[It's me,Tachibana.I want to meet you tomorrow at 12,is that ok with you?]

This was sudden,I think I'll be free by then,perhaps something to do with the council?

As far as I knew,the council was somewhat or actually was always busy,at least that was what I imagined so someone from the student council to invite me out was confusing.I had a feeling something Tachibana had something else in mind but it would be best to just reply as friendly as possible,after all I'm part of the council aswell even if I don't go there much.

After I replied her,I decided to wear my usual get up,you know the blue jacket and white top with the dakr blue jeans.I was planning on buying new clothes so this would be a great oppertunity to do so since I can also hang out or even make a few friends at the same time.

_______________________________________

A/N:Sorry if this was a bit rushed but to make up for it,I'll release two chapter today so look forward for that.The next chapter will come out in about a few hours so just be patient.

Also I just wnated to state the ships that'll be in this fanfiction,this also includes Ayanokouji's so Hiro will count as a wingman for him.

The ships that will be in this fanfic is as follows:

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji x Ibuki Mio

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji x Kei Karuizawa

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji x Arisu Sakayanagi

Yukishira Hiro x Masumi Kamuro

Yukishira Hiro x Chiaki Matsushita

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji x Honami Ichinose

Yukishira Hiro x Arisu Sakayanagi

And that's about it,in the future I may do a Ayanokouji POV only arc so yeah.Anyway this os only the first year so just wanted to say that I will also release a second year and third year version of this once it's done so don't worry about it being discontinued any time soon.

Anyway that's all I wanted to say so bye!

:)