Masumi Kamuro SS:The Gift Of A Devil

POV:Masumi Kamuro

[Masumi-san,please meet me on the roof top where you got yourself beaten. Come before midnight.]

This grandma-loli is possing me off....no not grandma-loli it's smug loli. She's so creepy and strange but I can't shake the feeling that I need her,to keep in class-A she's needed in my life. However there's another that triggers my danger sense,Yukishira Hiro.

From the first day I saw him,I knew immediatly that he meant trouble but I just couldn't put a finger on it. Now that the roof top incident happened,I can confirm that he's dangerous along with Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

Their combat skills,their dicision making,and the school puts them in class-D?! From my understand one is smarter while the other is physically stronger,well that's what the loli said. The problem is that I don't know which one is more superior,what I do know is that they're both equally dangerous.

That's what I was thinking while slowly walking up the stairs,I have a few minutes left and the roof isn't that far away now so I can take my tine I think. That just gives me more time to think what smug loli wants.....

"Well not like I'm smart enough to think of what she wants......but there's this last thing about the message."

[I have a surprise for you- no we both have a surprise and the gifter asked for the two of us to come,no idea who but you are my body guard after all.]

There's no way she doesn't know who this person is,judging by the way she phrased it,she wants me to figure out who sent us to the roof. The problem is that I don't know who would do that! I'm not that social after all.

Well better get this over with.....

I openned the door to the roof as a blast of memories came flying at my face,it's dark tonight so I had to sneak in and this skirt doesn't make it any easier.

"Ah,Kamuro! Glad you could make!" that voice.....no it's HIM.

"Hiro-kun,what are you doing here?"

"Can't you tell Masumi-san? He's the one that called us here." Just hearing that cane pisses me off,what is he holding behind his back anyway?

"Haha! Well isn't that obvious? I though you were better than that Kamuro,well that won't stop me from giving the two of you a christmas gift." I didn't notice it before but when he stepped into the light I saw something...different about him. His hair was black instead of white.

"What's this? I thought you had white hair."

"This? Oh it got old really quick,I really just wanted to switch my style a bit,how does it look?" Ho- I mean absolutely....ugh still hot.....maybe hotter than the time he had white hair...

"Hahaha! Judging by the blush on your face it looks like you really love it! Guess you really do deserve this. Hey Sakayanagi take your's to." He threw something at the two of us....a present? Seems like he gave me something as compensation for hurting me that time on the roof,but why smug loli?

"I'm honored Yuki-kun,may I open this right now?" Yuki-kun? Why are they on given name basis? Something's off....

"Sure,it's a present so why not open it now?" That grin on your face tells me otherwise,still it's a gift....from him.

I sighed and slowly openned the present,unlike smug loli who did it with excitement.

"Huh? Is this a....painting?"

"Yeah,I'm quite good at art so I decided to make something for you for christmas." Well cats are.....cute I guess,still why a cat- wait why does this cat look strangely like him?

"I love it Yuki-kun....." That doesn't sound good,why the hell is she smirking? Is that a ring?

"Glad you like it,it costed...well let's not talk about the 50000 private points I used up on it." 50000? Didn't he just spend 20 million a whole week ago? How rich is this guy despite being in class-D.....

"I love it,thank you Yuki-kun."

"You welcome,now then I better get going. Hey Kmauro please accompany Sakayanagi back to the dorms like usual."

"Fine.....idiot."

This guy....why is he so smooth with words? I swear all he has to do is push me a little and maybe...no Masumi stop! He's an enemy...yeah an enemy...

A/N:HI! It's me,your dad. Anyway sorry for not updating yesterday,I was busy making my own version of Hiro. Well technically I did used a certain healer as inspiration for him. So here's the end result and how he'll look for the rest of the story I guess.

There you have it,I used that certain healer as basically and outline and just replaced the armor with the school uniform

There you have it,I used that certain healer as basically and outline and just replaced the armor with the school uniform. Anyway that's all for today and 100th chapter,I mean wtf?!

Anyway there's around two arcs left for the story until second year and they are fucking looong! So the story may end until chapter 170 or something like that.

Anyway that's all,cya my children!