Begin The War

POV:Enki-kun

My wrist still hurts from yesterday because of the president,I seriously need to take revenge in this special exam. Still why are the participants waiting in this....strange ass room anyway? I thought this was supposed to have some academical tests first then a physical test...unless that old man told the teachers to lie to us.

It's not really outside of the realm of possibility.....but he's late,can't believe the acting director is fucking late! The president left a bruise on my wrist from yesterday....ow,guess I should just talk about the group on members.

Class-A has Arisu Sakayanagi,Kohei Katsuragi,Masumi Kamuro, Madam oshi Hashimoto and Yahiko Totsuka. All of which are exceptionally impressive students in their own rights.

Then we have Class-B with Honami Ichinose,Ryuji Kanzaki,So Shibata and for whatever reason Sayo Ando along with Mako Amikira. The last two are a weird choice but I respect Ichinose so I'll respect her choices l.

Class-C has Kakeru Ryuuen,Ibuki Mio,Shiina Hiyori,Takeko Nishino and Daichi Ishizaki. Personally would have replaced Nishino with Albert but it's fine since Ryuuen chose them.

Then we have Class-D,you already know who's in so no need to explain.

"Yawn.........god I'm tired........well guess I'll see you readers later."

A/N:Kah! Sorry for the extremely short chapter,this was only made to explain the groups and I'm really tired today but still wanted to get a chapter out even if it's short.

Anyway I want you all to guess who'll be the main for this arc and for a hint,it's a girl. Welp that's all,again sorry but ummm cya! Now I need to rest.