Bonus:The Woman He Called Prime Ape

POV:Yukishira Hiro

If I'm being frank then I'd say nothing much happened two days after Amasawa was introduced as the unexpected guest of this special exam.I was assigned to go out and buy some vegetables and meat from a food stall near the hotel.Apperantly Amasawa wanted the whole group to cook up something for her to eat,a dish per person meant that I needed a whole bunch of cash.

Unfortunately,I noticed that Ileft my phone back at the meeting and the worst part was that I was already at the bottom of the hotel and standing in front of the exit.I suppose luck wasn't on my side this time.

"I could just go and borrow some points....no that would just embarrese me for forgetting my own phone."

I sighed at my own stupidity and started to head back towards the meeting room.I couldn't predict that Amasawa wanted for a long time so it was nearly impossible to think of a way to pass her.For all I know she might thinking on sneaking up on me before actaking my so called 'excalibur'.

While walking through the hallway toward the elevator,it was only a matter of time before I bumped into someone I knew,though it wasn't intentional,if anything it was on accident.

"Ah,sorry about tha-nevermind." Upon noticing who I ran into,you can argue that I could have continued apologizing instead of cutting it off there,but was there really a chance that I would forgive someone that's been stalking me since we arrived onto the cruise ship?

"At least have manners,didn't you know being rude isn't a good trait?" Masumi Kamuro,the stalker that has been following me around for a reason I haven't yet discovered.At most I could only guess that she was working under Sakayanagi and that she told her to keep an eye on me,but did I seriously strike her as the type of dog that would betray his master? There was definately a deeper reason for why she was doing this.

"Whatever,so are you gonna get up any time soon? This position is attracting too many people to us and I'd like to prevent rumors from spreading." On of Kamuro's hands were pinning my right arm onto the ground and the same went for the left one.I actually didn't expect this girl to be that strong so moving was possible but I was afraid of accidently breaking her wrist.

"Fine...." Kamuro got of me,a half blush across her face.Maybe she was what people called an M? Well obviously I could never have known unless I myself was in class-A,perhaps my alternate self knew if she was one or not. [Possible Alternate version of this fanfic?????]

I got up without even thanking her or forgiving her and immediatly headed into the elevator,unfortunately for me she bolted in after me and barely made it in.

"Mind if I ask why you're following me? Maybe you have some bussiness in somewhere else instead of wherever I'm going."

"What if I said I had bussiness with you? Maybe you don't know that you have something I want."

"What would I have that a prime ape like you would want-ow." I should never have said that,I never knew that she would wear high heels for the sake of stepping on me.The sensation was new and sort of good but that doesn't justify the fact that pain was surging throughout my foot,in short it was painful and a weird form of pleasure at the exact same time.

When we finally made it to the floor which felt like forever,I proceeded to walk back towards the meeting room with full intent to leave immediatly after,even if Kamuro continued to follow me.

So this is what they mean by prime ape huh? Hey aren't those.....