Awkward Moment

POV:Ichika Amasawa

Look at him,Hiro-senpai was always so cute when he was asleep,in this state he tends to show his true nature.

Sleeping next to him,staring at his cute face is something only I was allowed to do,I suppose senpai just gave up on throwing me out of his bed now but something felt off.It was almost as if he was trying not to expose someone,maybe it was just me but judging his personality,he might have punched me after that fight he had.

That brings me to my second question,what was Hiro-senpai fighting for? I knew there wasn't a chance that he would tell me but maybe if I seduce him.After all,he fell madly in love with his little sister and I have almost the same hair style as her!

Also if I said madly in love,I mean he KISSED her! MANY times!!!! ON THE LIPS! He treats everyone around him so cruely but he treats his little sister like she's his girlfriend,really I can't understand this man.

I wonder if I tie my hair up like this...maybe he earn his points at last.

Instead of the usual twintails,I tied a ponytail on the right side,very much like Kamuro senpai's hair now that I think about it.I remembered Hiro-senpai's sister used to have this kind of hair style so I tried it out,maybe seducing could work with it was what I thought.

"Mmm......ugh....what the fuck....?"

Oh he's finally awake~!

I rushed towards Hiro-senpai's bed and jumped on top of him,I wasn't really wearing much except for the usual bra and panties but at least I had a big jacket on.To be honest I just stole that jacket from Hiro-senpai's bag,it just felt too comfortable to be let alone~!

"Gah! What the fuck are you doing here? Where some damn clothes ass bag!"

"Hiro-senpai~! It's rude to insult your kouhai you know~?"

"I don't care! GET OFF!"

Oh I pissed him off~ better keep this act up,if I'm entertained enough then I'll give him the remaining points~

You may think that this exam didn't need to many people,after all not much comes to mind if you said just entertain the guest,however Hiro-senpai knew that it would be difficult to deal with people you didn't know.The participants of this exam talked to me more than Hiro-senpai himself!

Did I mention that he pushed me on my back and pinned me onto the bed? Yeah I didn't think he was this naughty either~

"I know what you're thinking and I will NOT do it,even if it means you giving the rest of the points to the group."

"Come on~ just ONE kiss will do~"

"No,stop acting so horny.It's starting to get annoying."

If you won't then I will....~

The last thing Hiro-senpai would want to do here was let his guard down,unfortunately for him he accidently did so which allowed me to pin him onto the bed in return.

"Wha- Hey! Get off-"

"You asked for this senpai~ be quiet or else the others will hear us~"

I really wanted him to dominate me instead but I guess he wasn't always the type to do it,well his sister always seduced and dominated him instead but that's a story for another day 'kay~?

I closed up his mouth with my own and started to french kiss him,in this position there wasn't anything he could do so naturally he gave up and let me do whatever I wanted.

Mmm~~ I'm starting to get wet just kissing him~!

Our lips parted as it left a trail of salive behind,I was so distracted with dominating him to the point where I didn't notice someone else behind me......Ayanokouji-senpai apperantly had waken up and bonked me on the back of the head.....

"Ow~ senpai has some very bad friends~"

"Whatever....just give us the points,you got what you wanted right?"

"Ok senpai~"