Animosity

POV:Arisue Sakayanagi

Those eyes,those piercing blue eyes,some called them the devil's abyss but only I know that this was his true nature.All the build up stress up until now was going to be beatn into Albert Yamada,I almost feel bad for him as there was no chance that he will win this now.

If Hiro-kun didn't hold back from the beginning then class-C would have lost by now,but even if he's still holding back a percentage of his power,it would have more than enough to obliterate Albert.

I was one of the only people who knew of Hiro-kun's true nature and it took me a lot of effort just to see it once,to see it again was a blessing from the gods I suppose you could say.

His fighting position changed,his left leg was on it's tip toes while his hands were in front of his face.The gloves that he put on were definately not normal gloves but no one else other than Ryuen-kun and myself had caught eye of it.Last was his eyes,it was as though he was stabbing Albert with daggers,sharp daggers in fact.

This is about to get interesting,fufufufu I can't wait to see Ryuen-kun's face when he realises how strong Hiro-kun really is.

I turned my gaze towards the other class leaders since normal students just had their jaws wide open.

Ichinose-san was sweating,I suppose she never saw this side of him either and I heard that they were close.I kmew exactly why Hiro-kun wanted to hide those eyes but how long can he hide it from his closest friends? Only a few months it appeared to me.

Horikita-san and Hirata-kun were stunned by this,he told me that he didn't hold back when it comes to grades but even in ohysical ability? Perhaps this will be the chance he regains his group to stand back up.

Lastly Ayanokouji-kun,being someone I also knew from my childhood,although being a bit mysterious to me still,I had some vague ideas of what he was thinking.Perhaps he hoped that he could gain information about Hiro-kun from this exam? If so then he had to know more about Hiro-kun to understand why he has those eyes.

Let's see how the fight goes,shall we?

______________________________________

POV:Yukishira Hiro

I rushed towards Albert with unbeliveable speed while faking an eye gouge which surprisingly worked.I then proceeded to punch him with most of my power which was about 70%,and the part I aimed for? Of course the solar plexus was the best choice but he would have expected it so instead I aimed for his guts which were wide open.

The blow caused him to fly backwards while coughing out blood,obviously that single blow pushed him out of the ring but in a way it disappointed me.

"Seriously? That's it? After I showed my true strength,this is what I get? I anticipated the blow to be rough but not this rough....maybe I should use less next time...."

I muttered to myself those words while converting back to my normal mundane self.

"T-the winner of the Martial Arts Pairing exam i-is...class-D!"

Shouldn't there be cheers now? At least a bit of sound would help....