Dancing With The Devil

POV:Kakeru Ryuen

"Ryuen,are you sure we can trust Hiro-kun with our plan? What happens if he betrays us and tells the other classes?" Said Ishizaki.

That bastard's been on my mind ever since the end of the uninhabited island exam,I kept remembering day after day how pathetic he looked that day,crawling on the ground while getting shoaked by the rain was priceless.Now look at him,the bastard's gone and done something that really pissed me off.

"There's no way no way in hell I'd trust him,after all there's rumors going around that says that he's been planning everything about class-D from the start right? That means the chances of him being X high but that son of a bitch could just be lying for all I know."

This is guy was able to beat up three grown-ass men into submission without even having a single bruise on him.The only thing that counted as a scar was the burned area on his palm but he acts as if it doesn't hurt at all.

Just thinking of the little shit pieced me off,if he was able to defeat three grown men then why didn't he just take me down at the uninhabited island? I knew there was a plan behind all of this but there was no way to confirm it,this alone lead me to believe that he's much smarter than what he shows on the surface.

"Can you wipe that grin off your face? You're starting to look like someone's husband after raping another girl."

Kukuku,I swear once I reach this door I'll crush you and force you to say who X is.

I had no proof but there was this weird feeling that he knew who X was,of course this was only a gut feeling but I've been following my gut this whole time,it's too late to turn back anyway.

Making him an ally was just for entertainment,I wanted to see what this bastard could do with the previledge of being my ally before finally crushing him into the dirt or in this case,concrete.

Still letting my guard down would be a mistake,after all beating up grown-ass men isn't an easy thing to do and they looked like they had fighting experience for years.If he was able to do that then what could he do to me? Like hell that bastard can do anything to me,he'll drop down to the ground and reveal who X is and after I crush him,I'll aim for class-A immediatly.

"Kukukuku,get ready shitass because you've just digged your own grave..."

_______________________________________

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The door openned to reveal Ryuen and his gang of animals behind it,he had this strange grin on his face which made him look like a phychopath,not like I'm one to talk but that face was starting to creep me out a bit.

Now let the show begin.

"Eh? Ryuen-kun? What is he doing here?" Karuizawa said while stepping on my foot as if she didn't do it.Kamuro looked confused too but then she looked towards me with a curious expression.

"Oi!!!! Hiro-kun!" Looked like Ishizaki called out to me in a friendly matter,though for some reason it seemed like he was about to pounce on me in case I were to engage in combat.Unfortunately I wasn't about to do that yet,besides I always play with my prey before eating them up even if it sounds perverted because Ibuki's a girl...should have thought that line through.

"Ah I've been waiting here for ages! These chicks are your ticket to getting X by the way!"

I suddenly felt gazes fall upon me from everyone as Albert closed the door and kept watch of the situation somewhere else,most likely behind that door.Two eyes slowly turned into glares as I showed a wide smile on my face,trying to get into a 'preditor mood' while I was at it.