I Wonder...

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The second meeting,as long as no one cooperates with each other,I doubt we would be able to figure out who the target was.Deep down I knew the others knew that all too well,after all Kushida's face was screaming that everyone cooperates.

Unless someone spoke up there,this meeting was going to be wasted so it was natural that I'd try to think of a topic to talk about.However nothing came to mind when it came to people I was somewhat close with such as Katsuragi,Hirata,Horikita,Ryuen and even Kushida so I never knew what they were iinterested in.

"Hiro-kun,who do you think the target is?"

The person next to me was none other than Suzune Horikita,the person I was closest to even among class-D.The question she presented me with confused me to some extent since I needed more information before placing down a verdict.

However that question seemed more like she was saying "Show me what you can do by guessing the target without much info.".

"Think about it,how would anyone be able to figure out who this target is if no one's even speaking a word to each other? The other students in this group are talking sure but the leaders of each class aren't talking whatsoever."

"You dodged the question however I shall let it go for now."

10 minutes.....9 minutes were remaining now,this meeting was once again going to be left to waste.I needed to force one of them to speak a word but at the end of the day everyone in our group were fortified enemies.

"Hmm? What's wrong Hirata?"

I knew that Yousuke Hirata was taking glances over at me from time to time the past hour,anyone would think that he was just worried about a classmate but his gaze meant something more,something I was aware of as the most knowledgeable person in class-D.

"O-oh,nothing everything is fine! It's just that you and Horikita-san have been talking a lot lately.I'm just glad to see you two get along."

"Even the guys flock towards you Hiro-kun,why am I not surprised!"

The person to announce that was Kakeru Ryuen,his words attracted the eyes of many people who were quite close to us.Hirata slowly started to reason with Ryuen which I knew was hopeless but it was scary when I got the thought that he might knew about me and Sakayanagi.

"Looks like time's up,Horikita if anything important pops up just call me.There's something I need to do really quick."

"Fine."

Even if all of the greatest minds in class-D exculding me were to hold a class dicussion,I doubt they would ever be able to figure out who the target was given there's such little info.

I was confident enough to find out who this target was because of my intelligence but in reality I was underestimating myself.I was expecting to only find traces but the more I think,the more every piece of the puzzle started to come together.