Bonus:'Fucking' What does that mean?

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The final match between class-D and class-C was only a few minutes away,however it seemed like everyone had already gathered in the gymnasium so the match might start ealier than I had anticipated.

I was standing in front of class-D along with Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Ken Sudou,while those two were getting ready to fight,I was staring at my phone.

A few hours ago,Ryuen challenged the entirity of class-D so when the others heard the news of course they were worried.After all paying a class 10000 private points each weekfor two months is something I'm fine with,but some people in the class barely had any more left which was actually the reason I agreed.

"Hiro-kun~ why aren't you stretching of stuff like Ayanokouji and Sudou? Instead of swiping your phone,maybe you can actually prepare a bit."

Haruka suddenly appeared next to me and complained,she was right about me lazing about when a fight was about to happen but I was really curious about something that Ryuen told me a few minutes ago.

I have the general knowledge of what the word 'fuck' means but Ryuen phrased it differently.Perhaps it has two meanings? Ah there we go- oh....

"Hey what are you doing Hiro-kun? EHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

Kushida came up behind me and saw the images that popped up on the screen,she screamed so loud that most of class-D came over to see what happened.On top of that she screamed next to my ear so I was almost sure that I almost went deaf....

"H-Hiro-kun! What's the meaning of this?! And in a place like this!!!!!"

"S-so this is how you're really like....disgusting pig!"

"Maybe it wasn't Ibuki that stole Karuizawa-san's underwear but instead Hiro-kun framed her!"

Internet,you've failed me.

I was practically being mobbed by a bunch of girls which might sound like a dream at first,it definately isn't as I got a fist to the gut suddenly which caused me to let out a weird groan as I didn't expect it.

"N-now calm down girls,I'm sure Hiro-kun isn't the type to do that,after all maybe it's just a mistake!"

My saviour,how can I repay him in a time like this?

"Does that mean you search these things up too Hirata-kun?"

"I-I have no comment....I was just saying to let Hiro-kun explain why he searched someting like that."

"If Hirata says so...."

This so called 'Hirata Fan Girl Group' is actually really scary,makes you wonder how much these girls like him.

"Thank god I can talk,anyway remember how Ryuen challenged class-D for 10000 private points each week?"

"Yeah? How does that have anything to do with you searching up 'fucking'?"

"Well he said that maybe I and Horikita we're doing it behind everyone's back since he wanted to find her but she wasn't anywhere to be found.I didn't know what 'fucking' meant in his phrase so I wanted to look it up."

"Wow....who knew the ace of our class didn't know a word like that...WAIT YOY AND SUZUNE FUCKING?!??!"

I'm going deaf.Ayanokouji,Hirata help me before my eardrums explode.

"I'll say that I do not remember doing IT with him,as if I would ever do something like that with a filthy pig....baka.

Did she just call me baka? Actually no time to think,I'm being crushed by my class and I might die by suffocating in boobs.

"But some of them aren't even that big."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!?!"

I said that outloud,well I'm dead now but maybe I can make it up later by winning.....Ack,help me.....