Starting The Reveal

POV:Yukishira Hiro?

Perhaps that was a bit forceful? Maybe,however I don't really care about that. I just need this plan to work and for that Kiyotaka said that I would want another pawn to increase the chances of success,easier said than done honestly. Being as smart as he is,I don't think he knows how hard it is to get a good pawn,one that will follow every single one of your orders. Those type of people are too difficult to find t times,yet class-D has a lot of selfless people,disagree if you want but there's no denying that.

It took me much of my time to think of a good pawn,in this case I needed a rook or even better,a knight. There aren't many people in class-D that can fill in the role,if I went to other classes then I would be labled as suspicious in a way. It's a shame really,I would have chosensomeone like Kamuro or Ibuki if it weren't for that fact.

Finally I came to the conclusion of Mei Yu Wang also known by everyone as Mii-chan since her name may be hard to pronounce by some people in the school.

There are multiple reasons for why i chose her but the fatal ones are the fact that she's smart and reliable,you could ask her to do anything and she would try her best to do it. What better way to take control of someone like a parasite other than date them right? Well I was against the plan for the beginning but in time that seemed like the easiest way.

"H-Hiro-kun? Are you ok? You seem to be deep in thought...." Huh? Guess I spaced out for awhile. That's right I already asled her out and she accepted it....well the first part of the plan went down great,now I just need to act like a boyfriend.

"Huh? Oh yeah,I was just wondering why you accepted me so easily. I mean I'm not very good looking and my grades are quite average." She looks confused,ok saying the word 'average' would be an understatment since I can easily score 100s on every test thanks to the fact that I know my sister is safe.

"Nonsense! Hiro-kun is ranked 1st in the 'Most Dateble Guys' list! You're handsome and really smart too! Not to mention strong!" Enthusiastic much?

"Oh um....sorry for yelling like that...." Yeah the attention you just gave us is uncomfortable,still what's this about me being first in 'Most Dateable' guys?

"Haha,it's fine I don't mind really. Also you're free to call me by my given name,I'd prefer it if you called me Yuki though."

"O-ok,then Hi- I mean Yuki-kun." Now that I look at it,she's pretty cute. I wonder why someone like her would be in class-D,likely to be her being not confident when it comes to socializing.

Well now that I've got a rook I may aswell inform Kiyotaka of the next part,though he may have already started to advance himself. I need to walk this chick home first.