Date?!

POV:Enki-kun

Jealousy.....I wonder what that feels like,well I've never felt how jealousy feels because of the way I act on a day to day bases. I'm normally confident in what I do,I don't care about others feelings as long as I achieve my personal goals. Is this the right thing to do? The right personality to have? Well either way there isn't a way to turn back now.

I haven't been on an official date before,Harukaa-san always used to take the Ayanokouji group on 'play dates' especially the guys. In those so called play dates,I've always been the most awkward one since I don't really understand how you should feel on a date.

Though this is a bit different....why? Because from now on,unless we break up suddenly,everyone will think of us as an official couple. Us as in Mii-chan and me of course,some people may have found me as suspicious since I've never interacted with Mii-chan before. I don't really know her that much so before the date I had to phone up Karuizawa.

I learned from her that from the first day of school,Mii-chan's had a huge crush on me and Hirata which is a huge miscalculation. I never considered the fact that she would ever fall in love with me.

"U-umm....Yuuki-kun? Are you ok? You seem to be deep in thought...." Huh? Oh seems like I spaced out again,I should really try to get rid of this bad habit of mine.

"Ah,I'm fine Mii-chan. Just thinking about how delicious this smoothie is. Speaking of being deep in thought.....you seem to be on your phone quite a bit,come on let me see." I gestured my hand out in an attempt to see what she was texting,maybe some sort of group chat? Perhaps she's thinking on breaking up with me already? No that would terribly destroy my plan.

"Eh?! U-um.....I don't it's a good idea! Hehe.....eh?! H-hey!" Sorry but that cute figure of tour's couldn't stop me from stealing your phone. Now let's see......what the fuck?

"Best Ikemen Among First Year list.....didn't know you were into that sort of thing Mii-chan."

"T-this isn't what you think!" She seems flustered,well it's obvious. If you compare her with a tomato....maybe an apple,she'd look just like it.

I should take a closer look....so this a group chat for lists like this? Girls are into some weird shit these days,though this best Ikemen list could prove useful to me.....

"Huh,guess I'm first in the Ikemen list. Hirata second...Mistake third? Oh Kiyotaka fourth." Who could ever think of this? Still it's not a surprise that I came in first. Of course Koenji came fifth.

"Heh,don't worry I won't tell the guys about this. I don't even have any form of contact in my phone anyway!" She was shocked of my sudden change in attitude at first but eventually she came to terms with it.

Still this Ikemen list....haha! Never thought such a ridiculous thing would ever come in handy!